Re: [ufodiscussion] US Reported In “Panic” After Chemtrail Planes Forced Down In India, Nigeria

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009
      Dex wrote:

      ".......The ET little people group say we need this umbrella of protection
      because of our sunlight. I think most of us can guess by now what that
      means....."

      I must be in the minority that cannot guess what it means Dex. I'm
      completely stumped. What is the problem with our sunlight that means we
      need this "umbrella" to protect us all from it?