Bill Uhouse

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2009
      (Note: Bill Uhouse died this past May, 2009 in a nursing home)

      In 1999, Bill told me that he was talking to a mechanical engineer named Bill Uhouse who had worked on a U. S. military program to build an advanced simulator that could teach certain American pilots how to fly disc craft - either back-engineered or actual alien craft. The technical adviser on the project was allegedly an EBEN called "J-Rod," who had been working with a secret agency of the United States government since 1953 at Los Alamos National Laboratory in northern New Mexico and in a secret underground facility called Site 4 literally inside the Papoose Mountains near Groom Lake, Area 51 and Nellis AFB.

      The S-4 facility inside the Papoose Mountain range is supposed to have several levels, some designated for non-human craft storage, back-engineering research and applications to modern human technologies. At least one level is said to be used for maintaining one or more extraterrestrial biological entities (Ebens) in special environmental spheres designed to provide a different, non-earth atmosphere for Ebens kept as a "guest" or in a "captive" status.

      Uhouse, now 78-years-old and knowing his non-disclosure agreement with the U. S. government expires in 2003, began speaking publicly about his experiences. Back then on June 14, 1999, I presented in Earthfiles.com with his permission, "The Strange Story of J-Rod, An EBE" � 1999 by Bill Hamilton.

      http://www.boomspeed.com/joseph2/J-Rod.htm