Re: Close Encounters in a Crop Circle

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2009
      Cross posting:
      This has nothing to do with 'Holier than thou', Coming off like Jesus, Vanity, Ego or Presumptuousness.
      They do reference..'Testing'...I don't know what they mean by that...For me, it's simply discovery fun... of..'could it be'? ...for the friendly few who understand..enjoy...Dex

      (Note: I believe the center piece is another abstract way of depicting the Sacred Scarab with Sun (Son ) rays is illustrating Immortality again. I wonder the message?)

      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=11877#11877

      mjc

      This is pretty much addressed to you..You seem to enjoy this as much as I do, and you have a good eye for details.

      Anyway, back to the crop circle depiction...I asked these guys and girls if they could use that necklace in another crop circle and the reply was, no!..I thought that was strange, very quick answer. A flat out rejection. I wondered why? So, I forgot about it.

      Well, now that I've had time to reflect...(this is what I do with editing deletions) I pondered, could it be their humor or...had they second thoughts about the request? While typing this I wondered, hey! Another interesting consideration...No, is the opposite of yes, Mm? The necklace pattern with interlocking links has almost an 'exact' opposite depiction. Instead of interlocking, it depicts back to back linking. Outside the interlocking or crop circle back to back links, is either looped or a straight line pattern, meaning open ended.

      Remember intelligence testing that ask for you to determine what is opposite or alike of an usually illustrated main figure or symbol? Generally, an abstract figurine or symbol?

      Well, I get the feeling this is a similar testing, but, you have to closely scrutinize the details to see the opposite differences. Closed ends, open ended patterns, back to back and interlocking and such. I think you might know I mean.

      Anyway, having fun with it. BTW this crop circle wasn't released to the public through the usual medium. Kind of overlooked except for the story attached. It is a beauty. It appears to contain information. Could be something enlightening for our world.

      Dex

      From Colin Andrews:

      Three Strange beings Reported at Crop Circle - Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, UK

      ColinAndrews.net is reporting an event that occurred 7th July 2009, Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England, near the crop circle located south west of the hill off the A4 highway.

      This is the same location where on the 23 May 1994, four researchers (including one nuclear scientist) visiting a crop design in this field, witnessed intense military presence moments before they each experienced 45 minutes missing time and within a short while a further period of missing time. Each had red marks appear on their necks and had severe nose bleeds hours later.

      This is also the site of a secret military stake out which took place during the 1990 Operation Blackbird, where over these fields a large unidentified white orb was filmed by the army.

      The latest bizarre event took place yesterday morning (7th) at approximately 5:00 AM local time, when a off duty Wiltshire Police Sergeant was driving towards Marlborough on the A4 highway and about to pass Silbury Hill on his left. He looked to his right and witnessed three exceptionally tall beings inspecting the new crop circle which appeared there on the 5th July. He stopped his vehicle and watched them for several minutes because they stood out as odd. Each of them were well over six feet tall, each had blond hair and also they all were wearing one piece white suits, with hoods that had been dropped onto the back of their heads.

      After a few minutes watching them, he said they appeared to be examining the crop in the circle, he shouted at them from a distance of about 400 yards but they ignored him. As soon as he entered the field, they became aware of him and ran at an amazing speed to the south, away from Silbury Hill. He said "I recognized that I could never catch up with them since they were exceptionally fast." He glanced away for just a few seconds and looked back to find that they had completely vanished. He became very uneasy and left the scene.

      The police officer was very aware of hearing a static crackling sound in the field and around him. He said as the plants moved around, he could see the movement coincided with the level of sound, as if the static was effecting the plants by moving them.

      He also started to experience a headache in the field, which became worse as the day went on and he could not shake it off all day.