Probes and Orbs

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 11:48 PM
      This photo shows the 15 inch (in diameter) disc with retracted landing gear and small silver spherical orbs. The orbs have the ability to go anywhere, even through buildings if necessary to photograph & record. I was told the orbs (more than one) visited the Pentagon quite frequently in those days. And in another former photo we could see several small orbs around the probe. For Villa's benefit, they showed him the orbs could revolve around the probe at an astonishing speed until they vanished from sight. Then they slowed down and reappeared, and re-entered this small remote controlled probe from which they emerged. It was said that these probes could be controlled from thousands of miles out in space. Hmmm, could they be used for making crop circles? The video clip inset below looks like they do.
      No More Secrets.

      Dex

      Photos...
      http://home.earthlink.net/~dexxxaa/_wsn/page3.html