FW: [prepare4contact] Crop Circle depicts solar eruptions hitting Earth on July 7

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2009
      From: Exopolitics
      To: Exopolitics Institute News;Exopolitics Institute;Prepare
      Sent: 7/3/2009 12:10:34 PM
      Subject: [prepare4contact] Crop Circle depicts solar eruptions hitting Earth on July 7

      Crop Circle depicts solar eruptions hitting Earth on July 7

      July 3, 9:44 AM

      Comment

      Credit to Russell Stannard Copyright 2009. Crop Circle Connector
      crop circle has appeared that researchers interpret to be a message
      that the Sun is about to emit five Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs) that
      will hit the Earth on July 7. The crop circle first appeared at Milk
      Hill England on June 21 and has evolved over three stages up
      until June 30. Researchers interpreting the complex images in the crop
      circle believe these represent positions of planets that correspond to
      July 6 and 7 as dates when CMEs will hit the Earth. If so, this may be
      the first barrage of CMEs to hit the Earth in Solar Cycle 24.
      Importantly, scientists will be able to directly study the impacts of
      large amounts of solar plasma penetrating a breach in the magnetosphere first reported by NASA scientists in December 2008.

      cont: http://tinyurl.com/ld3rm8

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2009
        I think this prediction may be useful as a test-hypothesis for
        evaluating the authors' theory of crop circle interpretation, but in view of
        the abnormally "quiet" state of the Sun at present it does not seem very
        likely to me that the earth will be hit by 5 solar eruptions so soon as 7th
        July. If that does happen though I think it should alert us to the
        possibility of even worse catastrophes to come, as the Sun never has been
        known to emit 5 CMEs in one direction all at approximately the same time
        before! Who knows why the Sun would do that or what it would signify?

        Of course anything's possible, but I suspect that these theorists
        will be scratching their heads and looking for another theory on July 8th.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2009
          As I suspected (see my previous post below) the spectacular 5 solar
          CMEs predicted to hit the earth on July 7th didn't show. Ah well, we all
          make mistakes and speaking as someone who has never attempted to make a
          specific prediction based on a crop figure I am in no position to criticise
          the authors of this one. In my view mistakes are potentially useful because
          they provide us with corrective feedback direct from the universe. I only
          say "potentially useful" though because we are always free to ignore the
          corrective feedback if we so choose.

          Still, I am glad that we were not hit by 5 CMEs all in one go
          yesterday, the reason being that the collapse of modern, electronic world
          civilization would probably have ensued in short order. While some people
          may yearn for a global catastrophe of that physical sort, I do not - at
          least, not this month. I haven't built my garden shelter yet!

          Mind you, out of all the "natural" threats to civilized human
          existence on this planet that have been envisaged to date (i.e. threats
          other than those which come from inside humanity itself) this one - a
          devastating CME - seems the most credible and likely to me. But "most" is a
          relative term and by saying this I don't mean to imply that I think it is
          going to happen. It is just that I am aware that the sun does emit large
          CMEs sometimes, which occasionally do strike the earth, and that modern
          civilization is exceptionally vulnerable to them. However, the world's
          military forces are probably best placed to withstand a CME-strike on earth
          (because they naturally possess the most resilient electronic and electrical
          equipment) so the overall outcome would most likely be the further
          empowerment of the military and the further disempowerment of the civilian
          population. Those would be worse social conditions on earth, not better
          ones, and so this is another reason why I would prefer a catastrophic
          CME-strike not to happen.