Stanton St Bernard, Wiltshire. Reported 2nd July Crop Circle

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
      On the page, scroll up...
      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=11639#11639

      Again? How many of these can they make?...compare the humming birds maneuvers with that of their craft....Similar....Somebody takes pride in their vehicles like we do with our auto's. It appears like a Hopi design.

      Thank you Dee...

    • Brel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
        Hi Dex,
        Almost too intricate, and too interwoven, for the mind to be able to process.
        Bre.