FW: [prepare4contact] EXAMINER: Exopolítica, Spanish edition of iconic book, analyzes human-extraterrestrial relations

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 3:54 PM

      relations<http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner%7Ey200
      9m7d1-Exopolitica-Spanish-edition-of-iconic-book-analyzes-humanextraterrestr
      ial-relations>
      > <http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner>
      > July 1, 3:05 PM
      > Alfred Lambremont Webre
      > *Seattle **Exopolitics
      > Examiner*<http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner>
      >

      > Exopolitica: Spanish version
      > Exopolitics is a field which covers, for example, the political, social
      and
      > scientific implications of such epochal events as Andrew D. Basiago�s
      > discovery in 2008 of apparent life forms in NASA rover Spirit photographs
      > taken in the Columbia Basin of Mars, including humanoids and animals
      walking
      > around on the surface of

      Mars<http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner%7Ey2009m6d1
      4-MARS-Takes-Its-Case-for-Life-on-Mars-to-the-American-People>,
      > or NASA�s planned bombing on October 9th of this year of the

      Moon<http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner%7Ey2009m6d1
      9-NASA-moon-bombing-violates-space-law--may-cause-conflict-with-lunar-extrat
      errestrial-civilizations>,

      http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m7d1-Exopol
      itica-Spanish-edition-of-iconic-book-analyzes-humanextraterrestrial-relation
      s<http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner%7Ey2009m7d1-Ex
      opolitica-Spanish-edition-of-iconic-book-analyzes-humanextraterrestrial-rela
      tions>

      > *

      <http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2009/07/exopolitica-edici%C3%B3n-e
      n-espa%C3%B1ol-del-libro-ic%C3%B3nico-analiza-las-relaciones-humano-extrater
      restre.html>