Jelly Fish Crop Circles

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Remember this one was built in stages. It first appeared without the attachments and I commented it looked like the inside of a translucent jelly fish. Well, they kept building additions, and it kept changing. I believe this was a deliberate pattern for us to recognize.

      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=11603#11603

      The Jelly Fish crop circles appear to be information denoting more than what we normally presumed of them.

      The seed or sperm crop circle, a held opinion by someone on this forum, I think really came close to why they've been depicted.

      Since, I've learned when a jelly fish dies from starvation they simply drop to the bottom of the ocean and return to it's polyp beginnings.
      The fascinating aspect with this creature, is that the cells begin to recreate the jelly fish and what's really baffling is that individual cells can alter their former function to a totally different function for another purpose. This is, so far, the only known creature that can do that. Thus, when the development of the jelly fish is completed it returns back to what it was doing before. So, the jelly fish is the only immortal known creature in our world. Maybe, the Phoenix crop circle attempted to continue the conveyance of that message.
      A very complex critter. Many other things about them are important for research. They may be the key to our own physical regeneration and the immortality of our forms.
      That's a high powered message put in a wheat field.
      Now secular science knows where to start looking.
      One problem with them and it's a big one, 600 million years ago they dominated the oceans of the world. Now because of over fishing the food for fish is now being consumed by the jelly fish and at the present time, again, are beginning their dominance of all oceans in our world. A real invasion. Maybe, that too was illustrated so we'd take notice of this very important problem.
      Another neat aspect about them is the purest of collagen's (for our skin) is produced by them.