Re: [prepare4contact] A Jun 28th Crop Circle

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      You can't be serious?

      They know nuclear better than we do. It's been a big issue with them and us. I won't go into the details.
      We've had problems at the power plants when they use too deliberately dump radioactive cooling water in the near-by streams so they could save money. It's a long story.
      Rancho Seco contaminated the environment for miles around. The plant also used the method in getting rid of the contaminated water by building evaporated ponds. The precipitation cycle extended the radiation even further and it all wound up contaminating 40,000 head of cattle and land that couldn't be sold, several streams and the American river could all be detected with radiation.

      The aliens were concerned with what the radiation would do to the genetics of children and as well about other mutational aspects.
      That plant shut down in 1986.
      The aliens continually informed the Gov. (space centers, DoD, NSA, etc,) through their contactee what would happen if they didn't correct the problem. The aliens kept breaking down the power plants until they couldn't afford to repair them any longer and board meetings declared bankruptcy. They couldn't keep up with the cost for repairs.

      This same repercussion is on the drawing board with Korea and Iran and anyone else who demonstrates their immaturity when it comes to this kind of power use. They just might dismantle all these facilities if they don't behave and no country in our world can be blamed.

      Like I said, I can't go into this. Case Sensitive. An agent for Maryland said in 1986 the Gov. was paranoid. I was told this directly after Chernobyl.

      Dex

      Clearly a hoax. Who else but an Earth Human would know Our symbol for nuclear?