RE: [ufodiscussion] Abstract Crop Circle Art

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2009
      Thanks Brel

      I'm going with it as I discover these similarity's. I didn't know there would be add on parts with these crop circles.
      It is a lot work explaining these things, in my interpretation, so it's understandable.
      I thought it would be an easy connection to see, apparently, not though.

      Dex

      Hi Dex,
      It would have been handy for U to have marked this posting as part one, and the other one part two.
      What your going to so much trouble to try and tell people would have made much more sense, at least
      to Me, then, anyway.
      Kind Regards,
      Bre.