RE: CROP CIRCLES

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2009
      Sorry George... I've watch films depicting spherical probes making crop circles in seconds.
      I've watched video's with helicopters responding and apparently, were unable to chase the spherical balls out of the fields. In one video, a couple of times, the ball simply disappeared and reappeared behind the helicopter. Eventually, the frustration caused the pilots to chase the people out of the area who were witnessing the whole event.

      A few crop circle experts have been offered enough money to set them up for life by the C.I.A., if they would be willing to debunk specific crop circles.
      When the investigator declined, the agent assigned in his anger became quite threatening.

      They told one investigator they have an instrument that detects the alien made crop circle.
      You know if they're that set against public awareness of the crop circles, they'll more than likely, hire other fellows to contaminate the fields and even lie to the public.
      That has also occurred.

      The hoaxer will get all the professional help these agencies can provide.

      So far, they're unable to make them as perfect and complex as the alien artists. And of course discernment with measuring, microwave, and perhaps even maser grid instrumentation helps

      What I've hoped I've demonstrated, in a raised step, to a very limited degree with people here and with other forums is a psychic (mental) connection we have with these alien species. I've done this on Bill Hamilton's Skywatch discussion forum before. One of their impressive crop circles was when they honored my Bracelet. That was a great convincing kick off experience. I felt very honored. As more coincidental similarity's arose it all became even more convincing. We weren't as interrupted and it appeared there were far more believing people of which the artists provided for.
      Believe it or not, the Crabwood crop circle was made in response for those people that posted, wanting to know who was making the crop circles? Thus, the next crop circle made upon their request, depicted a portrait and a message disc. The 3 stars in the circle may have depicted the belt of Orion, where indicating they were from.
      They're monitoring these forums information flow daily.
      They're delighted in our interest.

      Here is some of that message decoded...

      The binary-ASCII code from Crabwood 2002: a second message embedded somewhere?

      On August 15, 2002, a now-famous crop picture appeared at Crabwood in England. It showed the schematic image of a "military grey alien" using an old-fashioned 60-line TV signal from the 1950's, and also the image of a "spiral compact disc".

      Lucy Pringle (www.lucypringle.co.uk/articles/crabwood),
      Martin Keitel (www.martinkeitel.net/cropcircles/articles/alien.html)
      and Paul Vigay (www.cropcircleresearch.com/articles/alienface.html) have already given excellent analyses of that particular crop picture, which was perhaps the most significant to date.

      Yet its "compact disc" provided only a fairly obscure message for the inhabitants of Earth, when translated from 8-bit binary ASCII code into English. Thus, its 1368-digit string of zeros and ones read as follows:
      "Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.Much PAIN but still time.BELIEVE.There is GOOD out there.We oPpose DECEPTION.COnduit CLOSING\"
      Taken on face value, that ASCII message would seem to: (i) warn us against any possible alliance with the military grey aliens, who may have promised (some governments in secrecy) advanced weaponry systems for nation-state warfare, that turned out later not to work; (ii) warn us that there will be much trouble on Earth in our short-term future; (iii) inform us that there are also good, spiritual extra-terrestrials hanging around Earth today, in addition to the nasty ones; (iv) inform us that they know about media lies and deception concerning the reality of modern crop circles; and (v) inform us that such messages are being sent to Earth by means of "space time conduit" technology, that we later saw depicted in the "wormhole" crop pictures from 2006 (see www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/wormholetechnology.html).

      So far, so good! But could there be another level of information encoded within that long binary string of numbers, on some deeper level that they did not expect us to immediately understand? Indeed, could a second message be found now in 2008 upon closer scrutiny? Two anomalous features of their original binary code (see below) do seem to suggest a second level of information, not yet decoded.

      http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/time2007n.html

      Dex

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV05SWttg3M = " I think its fair to say Matt Williams "truthseeker666 on youtube was a fairly prolific circle maker prior to him getting world wide attention as the 1st person to be charged and indicted for making crop circles in 2000.Here he speaks of what goes on behind the scenes,and how famous circle reporters ,who have made films and written books on crop circles,etc,have all turned a blind eye knowing full well that circles are more often than not man-made.He appears on British tv all the time,and has done also on radio and magazines,Also he was contracted by Jap tv to produce a complex circle on film in Japan whilst being filmed in the middle of the night which he and his cohorts did successfully.The videos of this are on youtube under his a/c,truthseeker66,and to anybody who says complex circles simply cant be made in the pitch black of night,I would reccommend you watch this video....blessings....b. ..19 june 2009 "

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2011
        (Sharina

        I have a bracelet and other things some of these crop circles were made in the image of. They were showing a few thousand people our connection with them. It was quite a time trying to prove their monitoring of these talking forums about them. Why they chose me is a mystery. It was a neat time witnessing people's reactions. Some thought it great and others got spooked. These intelligence are mostly in part, I've come to learn, integrated with our evolution and known as our local hierarchy.)

        THE FILM - MAYAN PROPHECIES AND CROP CIRCLES IS A SENSATION!
        See why people are talking about this extraordinary film! See new night time surveillance footage of a Crop Circle Formation appearing in only a matter of seconds and discover the stunning connection between the Crop Circles and Mayan Prophecies that go back thousands of years. The viewers speak - this is one film not to be missed! Scholars and researchers have discovered an extraordinary connection between rare ancient 6000 year old Sumerian symbols, ancient symbols from the mysterious Mayan calendar, and a group of amazing signs and symbols found among crop circle formations believed to be extraterrestrial in origin, that are now appearing in the farmlands of the English countryside.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_BhXE0giiE