RE: [prepare4contact] Re: HERCOLUBUS OR RED PLANET

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2009
      Orfeo's account I think is what we should worry about.

      That's the alleged red fireball danger to our world.

      Permitting galactic introductions IMO would help unify the planet just enough to help offset some of the upcoming destruction that will be orchestrated by these intelligent forces.

      The reason I feel this...I've met the Intelligence serving the Living Light that are very displeased with the corruption and organized crime.
      I was involved with shutting some of it down.

      Angelic's are wanting to fulfill "Breaking the Spear of Destiny" Prophesy.
      None of you know about this, something's are only shown when out of the world.

      It's imperative, people humble themselves enough so they can be informed directly with those involved with the salvaging acts of our planet, and that would be with many different specie groups having their own specific tasking you can help them with... or... prepare to leave. The inner chambers of your soul is already mapped out with choices for you to choose from.
      If you haven't been notified about this..then most of you will be. It's only a matter of time.

      It's unfortunate fireballs are now allegedly classified. I'm a meteorite prospector and freedom for me is an immeasurable gift to lose.

      I'm growing fed up with it's growing usurpers. People in past times fought with their lives to preserve this inherited right for future generations.
      Now it seems over 'Night' were losing it.

      Dex

      --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, <skolyer@...> wrote:

      > I got his book. The account of Ofreo is kind of close to it. Ofreo was
      > shown a red dot that approaches planets. Some planets are able to deflect
      > this red dot or go out and meet it while others are not. They said to Ofreo
      > that the year 1986 would be a year that something would be decided or
      > happen. What was significant about the year 1986? It was five years
      > before the first gulf war. Did they have a five year plan? Was this what
      > Ptaah was really alluding to when in 1991 (contact note 238) when he talked about a five year plan?

      In Jim Marrs website there used to be a prophecy that was from a long long time ago by Sister Shipman I think her name was. She talked of plans being drawn up in 1926. That would mean there was a fifteen year plan and not a five year plan behind world war II.