RE: [prepare4contact] Follow up

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2009
      An opinion from someone who just finished reading the book...Dex

      Dex and forum, got my copy last week, read it and then sent it into the
      trash can.

      The first few chapters dealt with the normal PX stories we see every where,
      but the last few chapters came across as a new sect teaching to me. Took
      about half an hour to read. Unimpressed and not sure what this was too
      achieve. Thought of scanning it but it had serious copy right labels to I
      gave that a miss.

      Sorry - no cigar there...

      > Dear Sir ,
      >
      > We are very grateful for your interest in the book �Hercolubus or Red
      Planet�. We are pleased to send you a free copy. You will receive it in
      approximately 20 days. If you do not receive it within that time please let
      us know in case it has been lost in the post.