Follow up

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2009
      Dear Sir ,

      We are very grateful for your interest in the book �Hercolubus or Red Planet�. We are pleased to send you a free copy. You will receive it in approximately 20 days. If you do not receive it within that time please let us know in case it has been lost in the post.

      We would like to ask you to let anyone interested know about the book.

      We send you our best wishes from Spain.

      �ngel Prats
      Alcione Association
      P.O. Box 4