Why Only a Few See The Second Sun (Son)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2009
      Why not?

      Cross posting:

      Steph

      Remember, the children chosen to see the Lady of Fatima's apparition and not the others standing nearby, then, you might begin to sense something similar with the Second Sun's (Son) appearance witnessed only by a few.
      I've read about crowds of people looking skyward seeing objects briefly and only five witnessed a dazzling display and the majority of the crowd were over heard whispering, I don't see anything, what are they looking at?

      It appears, possibly, similar mechanisms are filtering the consciousness for appointed witnessing.