Cross Talk

    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 9, 2009
      Feel free to chime. All opinions welcomed...Dex

      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=11111#11111

      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 9 12:09 AM
        http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12968#12968

      • Bill Hamilton
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 9 8:13 AM
          Dex,

          One fellow you can't believe is DonDep -- I've met him in person. He does not know what to believe and believes only what he wants. Enuf said.

          Bill Hamilton AstroScience Research Network http://www.astrosciences.info/ All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them. Galileo Galilei

          To: prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com
          From: dexxxaa@...
          Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 00:09:33 -0700
          Subject: [ufodiscussion] Cross Talk

          http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12968#12968

          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 9 11:03 AM
            Aye, Bill it's been a long time.

            The same thing can be said of you.
            I been reading DonD's struggle to recapitulate a complex game with people, and the least said is he keeps the facts together well enough for people to decide on their own.

            Bill, we're all guilty.
            Everyone believes in the way they want to believe.

            We're of such a split mind, it just gets crazy sometimes.

            For years, I've been unable to reveal the best parts of my experience, and not because I wouldn't be believed, but, because what would be said about me after.
            History, and it can't be told. What a shame.
            Glad to hear from you..a long lost buddy. The battles, you, me, and Regan have gone through, never forgotten by me.

            Dex

            To: prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com
            From: dexxxaa@...
            Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 00:09:33 -0700

            http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12968#12968

            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 9 11:20 PM
              Although I have not met DonDep in person as Bill has, I have read
              enough of his postings at the Golden Thread forum to have formed the same
              impression of him as Bill has done, i.e. that he believes only what he wants
              to believe. I think Dex is probably correct in pointing out that we all do
              this, but for me the point is that some of us want to believe only what is
              true regardless of what we might like to believe instead. My impression of
              DonDep is that he is unwilling to modify his beliefs in the light of new
              data that contradicts them or casts doubt upon them. I may be wrong about
              that of course, but his open breaking of his own rules on the GT forum and
              his active suppression of views that contradict his own (by deleting
              dissenting posts) do not give me cause to hope that I am wrong about it in
              fact. (Incidentally, his apparently arbitrary manner of administering the
              GT forum is the reason for my preferring to post here rather than there.
              Here I can express myself freely without fear of my posts being censored at
              the personal whims of the moderator.)

              In regard to his believing what he wants to believe though, DonDep
              seems no different to most other people to me. Indeed, the rarity in my
              experience is to come across someone who does not do it. It seems we are a
              stubbornly paranoid species by and large and I think our collective problem
              is essentially that of curing ourselves of our paranoia before it gets too
              late. Already we are involved in a limitless, never-ending, global "War on
              Terror" because of our general willingness to believe in the lies and
              illusions that manipulative politicians have spun to us in the certain
              foreknowledge that they would speak to our paranoia and so most people would
              lap them up without questioning them. Why do otherwise intelligent people
              believe that 9/11 was orchestrated by Bin Laden and carried out by Islamist
              fanatics armed only with box-cutters, or that Sadam Hussein was harbouring
              WMDs in Iraq, or that Iran is developing a nuclear weapons capability with
              which to threaten Israel, or that Jews are a victim-people, or that the
              secret intelligence community has the interests of the people at heart, or
              that one's own nation is the most important nation on earth? None of these
              popular beliefs stands up to the slightest honest scrutiny but large masses
              of people believe them fervently and are basing their lives and actions on
              them (along with countless other false and misguided beliefs too). It seems
              to me that the world has fallen into its present terrible state of
              unclarifiable confusion, uncontrollable chaos and irredeemable suffering
              simply because so many people do not care enough about the truth and are
              believing illusions that they prefer instead. How can their doing that
              possibly have a happy outcome? Surely it is the highway to insane
              nightmares and hell.

              This self-deceiving tendency can also be seen to afflict the UFO
              community in large measure. All the impassioned doom-saying and prophecying
              that appeared a few months ago at the GT forum about an imagined pole-shift
              to be induced at an uncertain time by an elusive "Planet X" that cannot be
              located or detected, is a typical example of it (or rather, it was one until
              DonDep closed the post archives to non-members recently). It would take too
              long to rehash all the arguments involved now, so suffice it to say that the
              Planet X/Pole Shift proposition was presented in great technical detail but
              without a shred of credible physical evidence to support it. (In that
              respect it seemed to me just like Colin Powell's infamous 2003 presentation
              to the UN of the Western Coalition's "intelligence report" detailing Iraq's
              non-existant WMDs, in which a satellite-photo of an ice-cream truck was
              construed as a mobile bioweapons laboratory!) Yet most of the posting
              members of GT endorsed the Planet X/Pole Shift proposition vociferously and
              the one member who tried to subject it to some critical objective testing
              was censured and censored by DonDep for doing so. And DonDep apparently
              thought he was doing just the right and proper thing too! It seems a petty
              affair, but how was it any different to a medieval inquisitor condemning a
              heretic to a gruesome death for the sake of their soul? Certainly, it was
              not truth-seeking. It was people believing what they wanted to believe and
              ruthless intellectual repression being applied to detractors, as far as I
              could see.

              As I said, that was just one typical example of what seems to me to
              pass all-too-often for collective truth-seeking on the net. Things are
              gradually improving but I think it is going to take quite a while yet for
              the overall situation to evolve into something better - in terms of more
              honest and objective communication happening as the norm instead of the
              exception as at present. So I feel that we need to have a lot of patience
              with ourselves and one another while this natural evolutionary process is
              going on.

              Regan
            • Bill Hamilton
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 10 7:01 AM
                Excellent response Regan. I did not want to belabor the point, but I do not necessarily compel others to believe as I do. My view is modifying over time and I doubt very much if I believe what I did a year ago ro ten years ago. It takes a continual evaluation and re-evaluation facts, theories, reports, and other points of view, but I do not believe in suppressing what others wish to suppress.

                I think I saw planet X last night in the sky! Oh no, it was just the moon.

              • Rich Allen
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 10 8:09 AM
                  So true! I had a neighbor once, who belonged to a small Christian cult
                  who believed that the world was going to end.
                  Every two years or so, when it didn't they would adjust the date in
                  order to continue to collects membership dues.
                  They would say to me, how do you pan on surviving the end of the world.
                  I would say, well, you can't survive the end of the world, because if
                  you survive, it wasn't the end of the world.
                  They would say, oh, I'll survive then end of the world.
                  I would say, not really, because if you survive, it wasn't the end of
                  the world.
                  Oh no, he said, my personal Saviour has told me that I can survive the
                  end of the world.
                  Well, if there are any survivors, then obviously, the world didn't end.
                  . . .

                  You can't argue logically with baby's. you have to eventually just not
                  talk to then about it any more.

                  That is why I read this, and not GT Forum.

                  Rich

                  Bill Hamilton wrote:

> [...]
                  > it was
                  > > not truth-seeking. It was people believing what they wanted to
                  > believe and
                  > > ruthless intellectual repression being applied to detractors, as far
                  > as I
                  > > could see.
                  > >
                  > > As I said, that was just one typical example of what seems to me to
                  > > pass all-too-often for collective truth-seeking on the net. Things are
                  > > gradually improving but I think it is going to take quite a while
                  > yet for
                  > > the overall situation to evolve into something better - in terms of more
                  > > honest and objective communication happening as the norm instead of the
                  > > exception as at present. So I feel that we need to have a lot of
                  > patience
                  > > with ourselves and one another while this natural evolutionary

                • Ted
                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 10 10:18 AM
                    Said , so perfectly

                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 11 2:44 AM
                      Ted wrote:

                      Said , so perfectly
                      _________________

                      Oh Yeah, but what about the sentence structuring?..a mess, and look at the
                      grammar..egads, and lets not forget his punctuation's..an atrocity....but
                      yeah, he said it nicely.

                      haha

                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 11 7:57 AM
                        Why Dex, I never thought you cared about such things as sentence
                        structure and punctuation! But thanks for the feedback. I see that I'll
                        have to polish up my literary skills and smarten up my presentation
                        considerably to meet the high standards that you are setting for me.

                        Oh Yeah, but what about the sentence structuring?..a mess, and look at the
                        grammar..egads, and lets not forget his punctuation's..an atrocity....but
                        yeah, he said it nicely.

                        haha
                        Dex

                        Although I have not met DonDep in person as Bill has, I have read
                        > > enough of his postings at the Golden Thread forum to have formed the
                        same
                        > > impression of him as Bill has done, i.e. that he believes only what he
                        > > wants
                        > > to believe. I think Dex is probably correct in pointing out that we
                        all
                        > > do
                        > > this, but for me the point is that some of us want to believe only what
                        is
                        > > true regardless of what we might like to believe instead.......
                        (Snipped)
                        Message 11 of 16 , Aug 11 10:27 AM
                          That's funny, when I see an opportuniy...Ted really admires the way you
                          think and your writing skills.

                          Apparently, because of the concern..The GT keeps finding more information
                          coming through more about Niburu. I for one think it's a null zone that
                          Hurtak convinced me of our world would be transitioning through to a higher
                          vibratory wavelenght. Dan Sherman's experience and commentary about loosing
                          electromagnetic to the earth read like it too.
                          Niburu is another entirely different scenario I'm not sure if I should
                          believe.
                          It may mean a different thing altogether than the feared doomsday aspect.
                          Hmm
                          I'll let you know if I'm communicated anything about it. That second sun
                          (son)
                          came through like a bell, but, I only felt that is was meant as an
                          oberservable announcement, really nothing more attached. Not yet that is.

                          Dex

                          Message 12 of 16 , Aug 11 5:08 PM
                            Dex wrote:

                            "That's funny, when I see an opportuniy...Ted really admires the way you
                            think and your writing skills."

                            I believe that Ted and I have very similar points of view and think
                            in similar ways. I feel honoured to be able say sometimes the things that
                            he is thinking but is unable to post to the forum because of his visual
                            disability. I am also untellably grateful to him for his unqualified and
                            unfailing support and encouragement of my own humble attempts at
                            truth-seeing and truth-telling. Ted's service to our common cause may be
                            invisible in many people's eyes but it is very real and substantial in mine,
                            have no doubt.

                            "Apparently, because of the concern..The GT keeps finding more information
                            coming through more about Niburu. I for one think it's a null zone that
                            Hurtak convinced me of our world would be transitioning through to a higher
                            vibratory wavelenght. Dan Sherman's experience and commentary about loosing
                            electromagnetic to the earth read like it too.
                            Niburu is another entirely different scenario I'm not sure if I should
                            believe.
                            It may mean a different thing altogether than the feared doomsday aspect.
                            Hmm
                            I'll let you know if I'm communicated anything about it."

                            This is very interesting Dex. And thanks for promising to keep us
                            posted. But I think it is important for us to keep the distinctions between
                            all these different concepts clear if we want to avoid their getting all
                            mixed up together in our minds and becoming meaningless as a result.
                            Already the confusion has reached dizzying proportions and a great deal of
                            clearing-up work needs to be done. For example, "Nibiru" is the name of a
                            physical planet that was conceived and defined by Sumerian scholar
                            Zecchariah Sitchin. According to Sitchin, Nibiru is not due to return to
                            the inner solar system for at least another thousand years. So why are some
                            people proposing the imminent return of Nibiru? And why are they
                            identifying it with "Planet X"? How can Nibiru be Planet X if Nibiru is not
                            due to return for at least another thousand years but Planet X is supposed
                            to be making a close fly-by of the earth and producing a pole-shift in less
                            than four? Evidently "Nibiru" and "Planet X" are two different planets.
                            But they have become conflated together in popular parlance, as demonstrated
                            daily at the GT forum where members use them routinely as interchangeable
                            names for the same planet.

                            And then there is the question of what Planet X is actually supposed
                            to be. First it is a "planet"; then it is a "brown dwarf", and then it is
                            "red dwarf" that somehow shines with the same brilliance as the sun in
                            photographs that are purported to show it! Where is the consistency among
                            these perpetually shape-shifting concepts?

                            Now you are introducing Hurtak's concept of a "null zone" to us,
                            Dex. What is that meant to be exactly? And how is it different to the
                            "dead zone" which some clairvoyants of the late 20th century were reporting
                            existed in earth's timeline beyond the year 2017? Or how is it different
                            to the "Proton Belt" and the "Photon Belt" of later fame? I ask these
                            questions because I have noticed how popular names for exotic-sounding
                            concepts keep morphing and mutating into one another without any clear cause
                            or reason and the danger is that Hurtak's "null zone" may soon warp into
                            something else in the popular mindset and take on a completely different
                            meaning to the one that Hurtak intended for it, as has happened to Sitchin's
                            concept of the planet Nibiru.

                            "That second sun (son) came through like a bell, but, I only felt that is
                            was meant as an oberservable announcement, really nothing more attached. Not
                            yet that is."

                            When the Higher Intelligence speaks to us in our dreams, it does so
                            through the medium of symbols. These can often prove impossible for our
                            ordinary minds to interpret properly after waking because our ordinary minds
                            do not necessarily possess the key to the correct interpretation of the
                            symbols. The symbol of the "second sun (son)" could mean many different
                            things. How can we possibly know which one is the correct interpretation?

                            Message 13 of 16 , Aug 11 6:05 PM
                              Boy! you're hitting the nail on the head with the same incurring problems I
                              have with all of it.

                              I just posted my opinion on top of all the other opinions and I'll try to
                              find more about the Null Zone for us.
                              I didn't know that about Ted, I'm sorry to read this and em impressed he's
                              keeping up with it all. Good going Ted. You have a nice vibe about you. I'm
                              glad you're a part of us.

                              Dex wrote:
                              The below excerpt:
                              I believe this is the so called "Null Zone" (a vacuum area in space where
                              elctromagnetic fields cease to exist) that's being used for transitioning
                              our world through and entering into a Higher Vibratory 5th Dimensional
                              Octave (Plane) re-seeding our solar star system nearer the center of the
                              Milky Way. No longer positioned on the outer edges of the galactic disc
                              where we've resided in space isolation from other higher life galactic
                              civilizations already circumnavigating space.

                              Welcome to the Plan fulfilling revelations...this generation will
                              experience the prophesied New Heavens and a New Earth.

                              Warring in lower densities will be a thing of the past.

                              Greater Creative endeavors will be a choice for those ongoing with the
                              plan.
                              This change is a designed inevitable destiny, for all physical worlds when
                              they reach the rung of their space age evolutionary ladder, matured in
                              their spiritual understanding and receptive to the teachings of Cosmic life
                              values of the infinite way for the infinite species.

                              Dex
                              _________________

                              Message 14 of 16 , Aug 12 6:57 AM
                                Thanks for this information about Hurtak's Null Zone, Dex. Very
                                interesting.

                                My initial thoughts are that Hurtak is envisioning a very radical
                                set of changes to the solar system and human consciousness indeed.
                                Electromagnetic fields are the basic elements of all atomic structures, so
                                if our solar system enters a region of space where they cannot exist then
                                the atoms of which it is made will also cease to exist, along with our
                                present physical bodies of course.

                                You report that he says: "This change is a designed inevitable
                                destiny, for all physical worlds when they reach the rung of their space age
                                evolutionary ladder, matured in their spiritual understanding and receptive
                                to the teachings of Cosmic life values of the infinite way for the infinite
                                species."

                                That's beautiful. However, I don't think humanity is anywhere near
                                to being ready to make this spiritual evolutionary leap yet. "matured in
                                their spiritual understanding"? Most people's spiritual understanding still
                                seems to be at a very immature stage of development to me. And in spite of
                                NASA's and Hollywood's blandishing our minds with space-age imagery, our
                                civilization is still not actually in the space-age but is living under a
                                self-imposed planetary lock-down instead. Major hurdles have to be overcome
                                before we can become ready and prepared to make the giant evolutionary leap
                                that Hurtak sees as our destiny. Left to our own devices it would probably
                                take many more millennia to overcome them.

                                Message 15 of 16 , Aug 12 8:25 AM
                                  Thanks for the kind words.
                                  I might not say allot or write as well as many.but I'm there in spirit
                                  through it all.
                                  Your comments are very thoughtful and as well as ,one of the few ,that even
                                  take the time to enter an intelligible comment,in the first place.
                                  Not what you wish, or want to happen, but what the facts are and how they
                                  present themselves to the community.

                                  Message 16 of 16 , Aug 12 11:36 AM
                                    You're absolutely correct, now you know the downside to a evolutionary
                                    wrap-up.

                                    Think about what you see. I don't like talking about this aspect. I do
                                    know, personally, the elect were and still are being picked as well as many
                                    others that require tampering for the electromagnetic density change.
                                    Hurtak didn't mean for his information to read radical, for him with how I
                                    know him, simply meant a conveyance of an orchestrated plan for a great
                                    salvaging act with our world. A leveling force for the false presumptuous
                                    authorities. It could have been a grand graduation, but, our time ran out,
                                    and I know you can understand this.

                                    I'll share more with you in a little bit.. It is what the intelligence
                                    communities feared and why in the beginning Dan Burisch came into the seen
                                    taking Hurtak's information and using it disguised with different
                                    terminology. Jim was told in the 70's the intelligence communities would
                                    intercept his information and as use it as their own.
                                    I'll get back with you.

                                    Dex