/// Israeli Psychologist on Obama

  • Brel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2009
      For info.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Brel
      To: TheMulti-DimensionalNewsPortal@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 4:08 PM
      Subject: /// Israeli Psychologist on Obama

      Hi ,
      Since 911 I have read many items, particularly from the UK, that it is common knowledge outside of the
      US that the various intelligence agencies of different countries work closely together.
      So the likes of Mossad, CIA and the MI5 and not forgetting the KGB, all keep an eye on each other and
      when it suits, co-operate/work alongside each other.
      I have a friend who used to be in the RAF Intelligence branch.
      He said the the Cold War only existed for the publics benefit.
      Behind the scenes It was business as usual.
      If the people of the world are continually sidetracked by one form of nastiness or another, then they dont
      have time to think about Peace, and how to go about acheiving It.

      The public of the world, up until now, are the 'dummies'.
      Thankfully, the net and particularly you tube, are quickly turning that around.
      For all the people the world over who still are blessed with those things called ears, that sit on the side
      of our heads, Obama is saying in public, what has been said behind closed doors, in secret, since before
      World War 1.
      Alarm bells are ringing more and more loudly, within the Secret Societies and their minions, as the
      details of each successive speech starts to sink in.
      By the end of this year or before he should have offended just about everybody on the planet, in one way
      or another.
      The Light is starting to shine on that which has only known Darkness up until now.
      Interesting times up ahead.
      From: Lucky <luckypig@...>
      Subject: Multi-D News /// Israeli Psychologist on Obama
      To: "!TheMulti-D" <TheMulti-DimensionalNewsPortal@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009, 9:27 AM

      I dunno, this looks like Mossad at work here. Israells VERY upset that Obama has said publicly STOP BUILDING SETTLEMENTS and get out of the ILLEGAL ONES already there ...... next, I see a news blurp like this.....

      interesting timing don't you think......

      Save money by getting out of debt the right way. Click here!