RE: [prepare4contact] Re: Crop Circle 'Invasion' Message? Who Know's?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009
      Thank you Simon
      The crazy part about all of this is it's not all that too far fetched.
      I wish it were.
      A posting right after mine revealed a report of 50 craft seen and photographed already here in the UK.
      Lets hope the crop circle indication was only about the 50's eventual sighting.
      I guess 50 craft could constitute a large enough number for an invasion fleet and of course, hopefully, only of the benevolent kind.

      Dex

      Dex, Lisa, everyone,

      re: 7 sided coins, we have two here in Britain.

      One is worth 20 pence, and the other 50 pence. Images of them can be
      seen at the links below...

      The design of 50p coin you described is a version that I do not recall
      having seen before.

      Re: your suggestion that it might have some sort of future invasion
      (from off-planet) meaning, see the third link below, which leads to page
      1 of the second thread. MC in particular does seem to have made contact
      with some etheric (and other) people massing around the Kuiper Belt who
      may yet be showing up with weapons blazing.

      From what is said in the first batch of messages (see link 4 - which
      leads to page 6 in that thread) it seems it seems that their intentions
      are actively hostile towards the dark controllers who rule from behind
      the scenes and have modified mammalian humans into reptile / mammal
      hybrids. However, in the process of ridding this planet of the dark
      influence so some humans will be hurt, if only because they are in the
      wrong place at the wrong time. It is my understanding that in times past
      this dark influence successfully invaded and took over this planet, and
      the imminent actions are to free rescue / humankind from them.

      As ever, this to me is speculation - at least until I see proof / others
      from independent sources saying basically the same things.

      I wonder how George Washington's vision and the inability of people to
      RV the period 2010 - 2012 (because of a screen which actively blocks
      them from 'seeing') fits in with this?

      regards

      Simon

      http://www.ukcoinpics.co.uk/dec20.html
      <http://www.ukcoinpics.co.uk/dec20.html>

      http://www.ukcoinpics.co.uk/dec50.html
      <http://www.ukcoinpics.co.uk/dec50.html>

      http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum16/5822-1.html
      <http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum16/5822-1.html>

      http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum16/3041-6.html
      <http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum16/3041-6.html>

      --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Floyd-Crowe <iwasfloyd@...>
      wrote:

      > Very interesting Dex!!� I enjoyed that!
      >
      > Lisa
      >
      > Life is beautiful, it just doesn't come with instructions.� So,
      make of it what you will!

      > "Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. The
      sleeper must awaken."
      > ��"� Frank Herbert

      believe what I'm denoting with these crop circle makers communication
      indication messages with me.

      > So, lets enjoy the novel coincidences they appear to represent.
      >
      > This latest Crop Circle came to me in flash.
      > A few days ago I got back from prospecting in Tuolumne county (gold
      country).
      > I visited several beautiful old shops in Jamestown.
      > Antiques galore.
      >
      > I remember I was fascinated with old coins and bottles of which I
      wound up purchasing a couple of old timer bottles. One turned out,
      surprisingly, a dandy. An old hand blown, beautiful swirls, beer bottle,
      an ideal icon for Jamestown made back in the 1850's.
      > The other, Dead Stuck for bugs, pre-1871.
      >
      > What I found in that shop was a fifty dollar gold coin with 8 sides. I
      remembered my Dad having one and I and my whole family were always
      doubtful it was real.

      > The rarity of it stood out in my mind. I collect the most rare of
      things.
      > With the ET's, and this hobby I developed, turned out an adventure
      story that should be in a book. Anyway, I would up in my travel finding
      more rare coins.
      > Before getting back home, in Jamestown I bought a coin. A United
      States 1908 fifty cent piece. A beauty in the "eye of the Beholder." I
      kept looking and 'lo and behold' another oldest I could find was a
      United States 1808 fifty cent piece. Wow! How far back can I afford to
      go? I thought how unusual they're exactly a hundred years apart. I
      bought it. It's my oldest coin to date. I also, in those old store's
      found Lincoln head penny's before the forties. 3 were the complete steel
      1943's.
      > Shirley said she's been looking for them all her life and couldn't
      find them. Our P.O. Box is 1943 because of her war time fascination with
      them. That was a surprise to me.

      > Making this short.
      >
      > When I saw the latest crop circle..bingo! I said it reminded me of the
      fifty dollar gold piece, but, that rare coin has 8 sides and the crop
      circle has 7. I asked myself, are there seven sided coins?
      > We'll there goes the connecting dots.
      >
      > Then I thought a little more about it and I remembered the 12 petal
      key hole sun crop circle I'd shown before depicted 5 dots and my key
      chain 12 petal key hole sun, similarity, contained only 4 dots.

      > I hope you can follow?
      >
      > The 1808 rare fifty cent piece year was the year Congress voted to
      prohibit African slave trading in the United States. Of which, the slave
      traders wouldn't here of it and continued their practice, as history
      records, until the civil war broke out enforcing the law. it was also
      Monroes, 4th President, election year. Hmm

      > This new crop circle has 7 sides. My fascination was with the 8 sided
      fifty dollar gold piece, because, after all these years, we never did
      prove if it was real.

      > A most odd shape for a coin, but, apparently, not all that uncommon.
      Also in the crop circle photo is a simple circular smaller crop circle,
      bingo!, again. Coinage! I thought. That's what it reminds me of. The
      little round circular crop circle was the primary clue for me connecting
      the dots.

      > Below, since the crop circle was made in the UK, is a coin, from the
      UK, with 7 sides and contains unusual streaking patterns. The UK coin
      represents the Normandy 'invasion'. The coin depicts the kind of
      aircraft (airplanes) used for the 'invasion'.

      > In the crop circle made in the UK, with it's unusual, 'also',
      streaking pattern, depicts circular objects. UFO's? Is this indicative
      for an upcoming 'invasion'?
      > Who knows. As always, in the "Eye of the Beholder".
      > I hope you have fun with the coincidences? I am. I don't really know
      what to think about it. From Jewelry to Coins? What next I wonder?
      > Everything mysterious esoterically given in message form play is
      indicative of things arriving, approaching, getting closer. All of it is
      certainly telling us something? What 'exactly, that is, I guess we're
      all unsure about? Another thing for certain is it's all about 'Change'.
      (pun not intended)

      > (Note: The artist has always added, in perspective, it's own unique
      rendition. Can we see a connection? These are ways I would do if I were
      the artist. Hmm) It's possible we have a lot in common.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009
        You ask a good question Dex: "Who knows?".

        It occurs to me though that knowing is not just thinking, or
        believing, or imagining, or feeling, or sensing, or speculating, or
        conjecturing, or dreaming, or fantasising, or opining, or doing any of the
        innumerable semi-intellectual activities that pass for meaningful
        communication in internet fora like this one, where any act of actual
        knowing of anything by anyone would be an event so remarkable and
        astonishing as to stop the internet dead in its tracks.

        Knowing implies certainty. Absolute certainty. We cannot get
        that - about anything - without making the mental effort to know and making
        it in the right way too. Knowing requires discipline. Mental discipline.
        If you don't do the discipline, you don't get the knowledge. You may get
        something else instead that you may think is knowledge, but it won't be
        real, genuine knowledge. Ultimately, it will just be make-believe.

        Western society operates everywhere on the fundamental assumption
        that no-one knows anything. Whenever anyone needs to decide anything
        important, the standard practice employed throughout society is to call upon
        the services of acknowledged experts, who are supposed to be special people
        who can do all the necessary knowing for us. Governments, courts of law,
        universities and just about every other institution of society make liberal
        and extensive use of these (usually highly-paid) formal "knowers" of
        reality. Only the trouble is that even the appointed experts have all been
        indoctrinated in their training with the self-contradictory notion that
        no-one can really know anything, so whenever you ask them a question their
        perennial answer on every occasion boils down basically to "I don't know".
        Hence we live in a permanently confused and bewildered society in which
        no-one ever is, or can be certain of anything.

        It gets worse. Not only have people at large been rendered
        incapable of knowing anything by this peculiar ideology that says no-one can
        know anything, but they are also being increasingly forbidden to know
        anything as well by runaway political authorities who have realised that
        "knowledge is power" and have become pathologically secretive accordingly.
        However, they too have bought the "no-one can know anything" credo and so
        they are unable to actually know anything either and are just as confused as
        everybody else, in spite of possessing vast hoards of secret knowledge that
        they do not really know!

        So I think your question is a very good one indeed Dex. Who in our
        society is actually engaged in the act of knowing something? To whom can we
        turn for enlightenment as to the real meanings of crop circles and 50 pence
        coins alike? There is no-one. No-one at all, for all are prevented and
        forbidden from knowing anything about anything. It is simply not done in
        our society. If anyone really does know something, they are breaking a
        fundamental taboo that is built into our culture and the punishment for
        breaking a social taboo is always extremely severe. They will be
        ostracised, condemned, pilloried and attacked without mercy. It's always
        safer not to know.

        To my mind, this taboo - this culture of nescience which has
        overtaken world civilization - is the primary source and cause of the
        present world crisis. The cause is not that "We are being invaded", but
        that no-one would know it if we were being invaded! Public ignorance and
        confusion may be being sown and festered by deliberate disinformation
        programs, but these are superfluous in fact because the taboo against
        knowing anything will ensure that public ignorance and confusion abound in
        any case.

        There is only one solution to this problem: do away with the taboo
        and the culture of nescience. i.e. We need to start knowing again. We need
        to learn the disciplines that lead to real knowledge and become our own
        experts on reality. It is our reality after all. We have every right to
        know it and possess it.

[...]

        From what is said in the first batch of messages (see link 4 - which

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2009
          If we took a census, I think we'd find that fittingly description of
          problems, collectively, without argument, we can all relate too.

          I didn't think you had it in you lad, but, what do I know? lol

          Sums it it up most excellent Regan!

          Dex