Paul Vigay

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2009
      (Note: For those who have the ears to hear and the eyes that see. You wanted to know. Lets solve a puzzle. A reference to 'keyhole' in the below excerpt about Colin Andrews...Remember the crop circle similarity?...We go out on a thin limb sharing this with you. I hope all of you will, eventually, appreciate it?...Part of the 'Plan'...Dex)

      Archive for February, 2009
      Sad news of the passing of Paul Vigay
      Wednesday, February 25th, 2009
      Paul Vigays body was found washed ashore at Southsea, Portsmouth, Uk on Friday the 20th of February, 2009, not far from his home. He was reported missing at 11pm the evening before. Little is known as to the circumstances surrounding his death.
      Our thoughts and deepest sympathies go out to Louie and Pauls family at this very sad time. This news comes as such a shock to all who knew him.
      Paul was a long time researcher of cop circles and the paranormal and has been a friend to myself and my late husband, Dr Jonathan Sherwood, since we first met him in a crop circle opposite stonehenge in 1996.
      Paul was a friendly face right from the start, full of boyish charm for all the mysteries to be explored with his wonderfull bag of gadgets. He had always been a good friend to us both, a kind, generous, and genuine person who always had a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye.
      I remember some five or so years ago when my husband was experimenting with vortex energy and created a small scale grid network; it was fascinating that Paul was able to map it out with his electronic gadgets. He really was quite a remarkable, clever, and intelligent person. He was a unique individual within the crop circle community and will be sadly missed.
      Rachel Sherwood & family.
      Links:
      There is a book of condolences on Pauls website
      http://www.paulvigay.org/
      And a article from the Drobe
      http://www.drobe.co.uk/article.php?id=2441
      Also a nice tribute from Colin Andrews and others at his website
      (Note: Colin�s research expanded into the study of human consciousness. Crop circles offer an exceptional
      'keyhole' into the fascinating realm of how our mind interacts with an intelligent and conscious
      universe. His study on the intelligence behind the crop circles and the interaction between this
      intelligence and both crop circle researchers and crop circle makers, forms the basis of his current
      work.)
      http://www.colinandrews.net