More Second Sun (Son) Photos

    Message 1 of 2 , May 17 3:55 PM
      Russia, Italy and India
      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=10657#10657

      Message 2 of 2 , May 18 11:58 AM
        Mail is being monitored. I can't say anything yet Joyce. It's more important than realized though.

        Remember. You're my witness to the Nuclear Power Plant violators shutdown mission?
        Not only that...an accomplice...I had you typing up the letters to Gov...I sure needed you then scribe. Thank you.

        Don't worry, that ended in 1986.

        God wants public showing. Crop Circles and The Second Sun (Son) is special.