[galactic-roundtable] 9 May 2009 Mark Huber.

  • brel
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2009
      For Info.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2009
        Not for sometime Brel.

        I've known two people that witnessed a blue ball of energy zooming overhead down their block.
        Rich, a sheet metal worker, said he saw hovering outside our house in Sonora, Ca., a 2 ft. diameter blue ball of energy. He claimed it behaved as though it were alive.
        He said he couldn't believe what he was watching, so he rubbed his eyes to be sure and when it moved around the neighbors cabin and zoomed away became a believer in who knows what. His words.
        It had been his only experience with unknown phenomena.

        I have a question Brel..who's Mark?

        Dex

      • brel
        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2009
          Hi Dex,
          He's a retired naval intelligence officer.
          He's also a abductee/contactee from a very young age.
          He's hiding in plain sight like many [whistleblowers] including David
          Wilcock.
          Bre.