Do Crop Circle Makers Communicate?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2009
      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=10456#10456

      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2009
        Dex

        We've known for a long time that they communicate, and this crop
        circle was no different. Nice bracelet! Are you suggesting they might be
        communicating to you because of the bracelet? Did you analyze the crop
        circle?

        This crop circle was referred to as the "Mayan long count calendar
        and its five epochs or suns" and recorded on August 2, 2004 (scroll
        down).
        http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/WHAT%20DO%20MODERN%20CROP%20P\
        ICTURES%20MEAN.html
        "Another good example (above right) appeared at Silbury Hill on
        August 2, 2004, and illustrated a Mayan Long Count calendar that divides
        any long period of 26,000 years on Earth into a series of 5200-year
        epochs or Suns (see photos
        <http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/2004/uk2004cf.shtml#pic2> ).
        According to the ancient Mayans, humans on Earth have supposedly lived
        through four past historical epochs of 5200 years, each of which ended
        with some kind of great natural catastrophe. Their last epoch or Fourth
        Sun ended on August 11-13, 3114 BC, supposedly due to a worldwide flood.
        Meanwhile, our current epoch or Fifth Sun will end on December 21-23,
        2012 AD, supposedly due to a worldwide earthquake. Hence today we are
        living in the Fifth Sun, but there is not much longer left to go!
        Those past four epochs or Suns (1, 2, 3, 4) were represented in the crop
        picture at Silbury Hill by two narrow outer rings, each of which was
        divided into four equal parts by a broad "dark space" in
        between. Likewise, our current Fifth Sun (5) was represented by a large
        open circle at its very centre, which was surrounded in turn by two
        multi-armed spirals, that seem to resemble the two moving hands of a
        clock. All of these features resemble those found on the original Aztec
        Sunstone from 1450 AD, which is today a major cultural symbol of Mexico
        (see Aztec sun stone <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_sun_stone> ).
        Also another analysis here (scroll down).
        http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm
        Regards,

        Dean

        Yes I am Dean.
        I'm sharing this because they've started up again. It's the 3rd time now this year.
        They refer to this as 'public showing'.
        I was on Skywatch and all the forum members enjoyed the show.
        I was surprised at this years connection. I don't know where this is leading too, but, I appreciate their creativity.
        Thanks for the information. Pretty important stuff.
        Hope you don't mind I cross post it.
        I'm sure there are others who'd appreciate reading it?