Re: [ufodiscussion] Charlie

    Message 1 of 2 , May 8 12:01 PM
      So Charlie is still crying "Wolf!" then, eh Dex?

      But where is the wolf? No clear and definite trace of him is to be
      seen.

      I'm afraid this whole pole shift-story looks like elaborate
      make-believe to me. Charlie's calling the alleged "Anomaly" Nibiru seems
      absurd to begin with, because Sitchin (the author of the
      Nibiru-returns-every-3,600-years idea) himself does not believe it is due to
      return for at least another thousand years. Then Charlie's "scientific"
      explanation of how and why the pole shift is supposed to happen appears to
      be scientifically irrational and at odds with well-known scientific facts.

      But even if the pole shift was to happen as he says it will, I am
      sure it would be far too drastic an event for anyone living on earth to
      survive it. The whole planet would erupt in fire, earth, air and water.
      No-one could survive that - or at least, not in the timeline of our
      universe.

      I believe that my holding these views about Charlie's assertions
      does not make me "in denial" or a professional "debunker" as Charlie appears
      to be suggesting below. I have what appear to me to be good reasons for
      disbelieving his story and I have stated them openly as I am entitled, and
      expected to do at a public forum such as this one.