Charlie

    Message 1 of 2 , May 8 12:38 AM
      Cross posting:

      the time traveler said:

      Quote:
      Charlie said that they were surprised to find the real reason for the start of all the destruction. What do you think that he was talking about, since he never told us? I will have to go through all of his post to find the exact quote. But if you find it first, please post it.

      I think what you were referring to is this:

      Quote:
      Finishing their mission in 2046, it wasn�t for another 3 years that we truly grasped everything that took place. Let�s just say the revelation was astonishing and I�m not specifically referring to the �Great Catastrophe� itself. While it is true, the �Great Catastrophe� was a significantly devastating event, the revelation of how the entire world was blinded until the very end and why this occurred was just shocking. It is something that we just could not fathom. And this leads me to why I am here.....

      Charlie wrote this:

      Quote:
      Our Primary Mission is to assist with the information that is already trying to warn the general public about certain coming events. We do this because most major Governments in the world know, either by being informed by the US Government or discovered it on their own but they do not ready the populace and only themselves. They have no plans to inform the public as they fear losing the control they have over you and firmly believe their survival is more assured because they are counting on implementing Martial Law when they know for sure it�s about to begin. The only thing they do not know exactly is when.... And this is our greatest weapon.

      Without disclosing the exact date, we believe the combined efforts of our team can have an effect on the survival rates particularly focussing on the country the cover-up stems from � the US. Disclosing the exact date will allow the Government to plan Martial Law activities but by making as many people aware to the warning signs as possible, these people can act more swiftly when everything begins which will increase their chances of survival.

      The other 3 groups have orders to return to the future at a certain point in the �Great Catastrophe� timetable. But my group will remain, releasing more and more information to help all those who will listen right up to when the internet shuts down. After that, we will do what we can to help those here in Australia. This is the point where Governments will want to impose Martial Law but it will be too late because the Military and Emergency Services will have their hands full.

      The coming posts contain information that will hopefully clarify what we are trying to achieve here. These posts will contain information about the past (from this point in time) and the future. But I must warn you....... A lot of what has been written so far in our initial communication and the words that follow will be debunked and ridiculed by many people. These people can be classed under two categories:
      1) Established and Deliberate Debunkers
      2) Reactions from people due to denial

      As some of you are probably aware, there are Government sponsored debunking teams that patrol internet websites and forums attempting to counter comments and assertions like the ones we are making. What happens on the Godlikeproductions forum is a perfect example of this. These debunkers are clever, structuring their comments to appeal to the denial people suffer when reading assertions like ours. And that brings me to the 2nd category: reactions by people in denial. Denial is one of our most basic reactions to a bad situation. Ever heard the term, �IGNORANCE IS BLISS!� ...... Ask yourself if this is truly so....... and maybe this example will help.

      Therefore, we ask that you consider our words for what they are and make up your own mind. We are not trying to force you to do anything....... we only want to help you prepare for what�s ahead. I believe that this is something that humanity had to go through and I can truly say that the future I�m from is worth the struggle ahead. Even if our efforts here lead to a few more thousand people surviving, then it�ll be worth it.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 8 12:01 PM
        So Charlie is still crying "Wolf!" then, eh Dex?

        But where is the wolf? No clear and definite trace of him is to be
        seen.

        I'm afraid this whole pole shift-story looks like elaborate
        make-believe to me. Charlie's calling the alleged "Anomaly" Nibiru seems
        absurd to begin with, because Sitchin (the author of the
        Nibiru-returns-every-3,600-years idea) himself does not believe it is due to
        return for at least another thousand years. Then Charlie's "scientific"
        explanation of how and why the pole shift is supposed to happen appears to
        be scientifically irrational and at odds with well-known scientific facts.

        But even if the pole shift was to happen as he says it will, I am
        sure it would be far too drastic an event for anyone living on earth to
        survive it. The whole planet would erupt in fire, earth, air and water.
        No-one could survive that - or at least, not in the timeline of our
        universe.

        I believe that my holding these views about Charlie's assertions
        does not make me "in denial" or a professional "debunker" as Charlie appears
        to be suggesting below. I have what appear to me to be good reasons for
        disbelieving his story and I have stated them openly as I am entitled, and
        expected to do at a public forum such as this one.