The Second Sun (Son) Mystery Continues

  • brel
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2009
      Hi Dex,
      In our very near future, as U well know, many craft will be seen,
      decloaked, above many cities.
      They will just sit there in the sky, for a certain period of time.
      As each person individually witnesses their presence, so they will
      individually be upgraded to their
      own individual excellence.
      There will be, on this particular occasion, no communication from the craft.
      It will be just the mere sight of these craft, as their presence is
      logged in by the individual
      consciousness of each person, that will trigger the upgrade, nothing more.

      Everything else that you've talked about will naturally follow, in due
      course.
      Bre.