A 9th Crop Circle Mystery

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2009
      Is proof really in the pudding? We'll see...

      Compare..

      I just took these pictures. I was working on my Baha when I noticed, again, a key chain similarity with today's posted crop circle..
      I did ask if they could make another crop circle similar to that last one. Bingo!
      Another Sun 'Key Chain' of mine resembling this months 9th Crop Circle.
      Only, theirs showing a different kind of key hole than mine. Alien and human?
      What do you think their message might be? They're giving a lot of clues.

      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=10397#10397

      ( Note: I hope someone is recording these events?...Dex)