Special Experiences Rewarding

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2009
      Cross posting from the Golden Thread Lives:

      If Nibiru is that close, it should be causing havoc already. But it's not. And why is it as bright as the sun? I thought Nibiru could only be seen with infrared.
      _______________---

      It wasn't as bright as the sun or it's intensity (brightness) would have
      over shadowed the cloud just like what our sun did.

      I once dropped off a girl at her house I'd just met where I saw inside an (approx.) 40" X 48" photo taken of a sun sitting above MT. Shasta with the moon over on the left side. It was taken at night and wasn't seen by the naked eye. It was a sun, although, it didn't light anything up. It was larger than the mountain itself.
      I'm sorry I didn't have a camera with me to take the photos picture.

      It was the most amazing crystal clear photo I've ever seen.
      Excellent quality.

      I feel all of us lost something not knowing about that photo.
      In my short stay, I found in stores more photos of UFOs'. 8X10 photos of other craft. In one store, the business owners had theirs hung up in the back away from public viewing. I happened on them.
      In one, I'd seen 3 Saturn ringed white light, almost translucent, saucer shaped craft hovering in the air with 2 red balls of light in between tall pines near the ground. Wow! They thought nothing of it.
      For some reason I thought they'd always be there for people to see. Boy! was I sorrily mistaken. Things change over time.