Another Second Sun (Son) Video

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2009
      (Note: Proving proves to be difficult)

      I don't think you're looking at the same second sun I see Shady.

      (1) Once it appeared, it stay quite stationary on the east 3 o'clock side and
      (2) if it had been a lens flare, it would have remained in front and not partially obstructed behind a cloud during it's descent.

      Dex

      Another video
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpr0eZ3auvc&feature=response_watch