Second Sun (Son) May Be Real

    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2009
      More vindicating youtube news about the Second Sun (Son).

      Scroll up on page

      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=10324#10324

      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2009
        Dex,

        I hate to be the one to pour cold water on this "discovery" but it
        is perfectly possible to have clouds passing in front of a "second sun"
        image like this one. The standard scientific explanation for the phenomenon
        is that the light-rays coming from the sun pass through two juxtaposed
        regions of the earth's atmosphere that have different refractive indices and
        thus bend the light-rays in different directions. The principle is similar
        to gravitational lensing. The result is that you get two images of the same
        sun when viewed from the right location. Since the light-distortion happens
        above the cloud layer, it is possible for clouds to pass in front of the
        secondary image.

        Anyway, I thought Nibiru was supposed to be a red planet/brown
        dwarf? That should have a dull red glow surely. But the "second sun" that
        appears in this picture is not red and it has the same apparent brightness
        as the "first sun". Sorry, but this looks like a natural mirage to me.