Re: [ufodiscussion] Scarab Crop Circle Mystery

  • Dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3 2:27 PM
      I knew that...thanks Regan..glad to see you're still reading here.

      Did you take note the doors wood grain in the background of my photo? See the faint lines in the circle? It's like 'they' anticipated or rather knew I'd hold up the key chain in front of the door for the photo take.
      I wonder if anyone will notice that.
      I wasn't even conscious of it.

      That's an added feature to note with the alien magic.

      Dex