Re: [ufodiscussion] Scarab Crop Circle Mystery

    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2009
      Dex,

      In case it's of any interest, the circle with a dot in the centre is
      also the traditional alchemical symbol for the Sun. Astrologers still use
      it to represent the Sun in a person's horoscope.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2009
        I knew that...thanks Regan..glad to see you're still reading here.

        Did you take note the doors wood grain in the background of my photo? See the faint lines in the circle? It's like 'they' anticipated or rather knew I'd hold up the key chain in front of the door for the photo take.
        I wonder if anyone will notice that.
        I wasn't even conscious of it.

        That's an added feature to note with the alien magic.

        Dex