Scarab Crop Circle Mystery

    Message 1 of 3 , May 3 11:56 AM
      Remember my bracelet and a Crop Circle made to resemble it?

      Besides the C.I.A. license plate, another Crop Circle comparison with something esoteric in my possession.

      A Scarab with a hydrogen sun symbol (circle with the dot inside) on a key chain I have that appear in this years Crop Circle. The hydrogen atom symbol can be depicted by the outer and inner rings of the circle. If you look even more closely, you can arrange more of the geometry similarities.
      I don't know what to think of these coincidences...Hmm.

      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=10313#10313

      Message 2 of 3 , May 3 1:25 PM
        Dex,

        In case it's of any interest, the circle with a dot in the centre is
        also the traditional alchemical symbol for the Sun. Astrologers still use
        it to represent the Sun in a person's horoscope.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 3 2:27 PM
          I knew that...thanks Regan..glad to see you're still reading here.

          Did you take note the doors wood grain in the background of my photo? See the faint lines in the circle? It's like 'they' anticipated or rather knew I'd hold up the key chain in front of the door for the photo take.
          I wonder if anyone will notice that.
          I wasn't even conscious of it.

          That's an added feature to note with the alien magic.

          Dex