Re: [prepare4contact] Re: Adamski

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2009
      Skolyer wrote:

      Did you ever get any insight into the question that he asked you, "Do you know anything about a green sun?" By the way you still write son after sun with a question mark I think you have not yet been given that insight. Tell me if you think I'm full of it But I'll tell you what I think and why. I think the properties of that body you were in may be similar to the properties of the sun. The body you were in may have been a shade of green. There are many reasons why I have come to this tentative conclusion. Some of my own experiences and some of what I have read suggest this. I have read of an afterlife experience of someone who looked at her body after she died and it looked like a sun. I had an encounter with a being that I could not physically see but could hear him speaking to me and when he knew that I still wanted to be a human and didn't want to have a new body that was not human it made him sorrowful. He said it saddened him that he would have to create me again out of the dirt. And that now I would never be all that God intended me to be. It is still my choice. You're new body will not be of flesh and blood if I am correct.

      Good for you Skolyer..your question is most relevant.

      Yes, I found out. And it was all prearranged. My most spectacular contact experience.

      Look at the most recent crop circle this year...another Sun.

      I'm not at liberty to reveal the esoteric side of these personal secrets.
      It would interfere with yours and others discoveries.

      This isn't because I think myself special, this is a fact. With me, power was required, and so it was shared. The answer of the Emerald Rays are mention cryptically by Jim in his book. A fifth circulatory energy system of the body. It's mentioned in the last passages of Malachi in the bible. It has to do with the rainbow garment of Jesus.
      I'm sorry to speak in riddles, but, I've found it necessary.
      I wish I could tell all of it to you.
      These things have to remain elevated and not reduced trampling on pearls before their time.

      I've heard enough ways of thinking from people on this and other forums, I think it better some things not be revealed through me.
      Remember, I'm an initiate of the 'Whole Light Beings' written about in Hurtak's book '64 Keys of Enoch'.
      Some of the Angelic Orders are fulfilling his information.
      When you find yourself 'Loved' by a Higher Evolution', gifts sharing, is their way of showing their affection and appreciation.

      They welcome us into their immortal societies beyond time.

      I've learned and I am reminded an important necessary requirement for solving these secrets is through 'believing'.