Re: Adamski

    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2009
      It was one of my experiences I wrote a long time ago in high school grammar.
      I do hope I've improved.
      I was impressed with the little grays agility. They'd drop in our apartment complex and the chase would begin. I found I couldn't strong hold my apartment well enough no matter what I'd do to keep these little guys out. Then I found they were working with human security counterparts.Oh boy! I was out numbered.

      I eventually lost my anger with the discovery these were no ordinary people with impressive tech devices that enabled their invisibility and shifting vibration that enabled them to run through walls or drop down through apartment ceilings from the attics into boarded apartments below to escape my chase.

      I kept asking myself...'Who Are These Guys'?

      Then when cars would materialize out of thin air, to pick them up, I decided I couldn't catch them.
      Later, I learned it was all an act, a demonstration of introduction.
      It was important testing by them to see if I could qualify.

      Well, apparently, these medical groups have a means to transfer people's consciousness from body to other bodies then back again when arranged.
      It was important I know what kind of intelligence this little bunch represented. Can you think of a better way.

      I've learned since the project preserve destiny has some merit to the rumor.

      These forms energy matrix are extremely different and gifted. Highly powered.
      Remembering that experience helps my understanding how space people can live a thousand or more years. You'll never find yourself bored,

      The thing I might add, inclusively, is IMO the elusive mysteriousness with these experiments are important testing.

      They study how we receive things. Are we hostile, are we receptive, open and kind.

      Some of their scientist intimately arrange situations in our environments, while they bale us out of the negative garage traps, stimuli for testing.

      Their ways are hard to understand because it involves an unknown psychology.

      I don't think I qualify to elaborate on this.

      Over the years, since the fourth grade, 1957, when my classmates and I witnessed their craft hovering over our school, a different kind of education was introduced in our lives. They performed in the air. In rapid movement, two interlocking orange ball craft spelled out in the air with their movement the letter C. As if it were to mean, 'seeee'. We're here!

      Two jets from a near by air field were scrambled to investigate. When they were high enough to enter the cloud formations where they couldn't see out and we couldn't see them inside,The alien craft in a tremendous display of speed backed out back into space. The jets broke through the cloud formation, circled around at such a slow speed compared, then, returned to their base. We knew then something had changed in our lives. What it was that changed we were destined to learn later in our growing up years.

      '1957, Fourth Grade, Their Program Began for us'.