Re: Adamski

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 6:23 PM
      Skolyer wrote:

      I've heard something similar to the other contactees. Something like, "when one body wears out we give you another."
      _______________

      First Abduction/Contact Testimony

      My Experience

      The photo above is identical to the spaceship I was shown during the time of my abduction back in the early 70's. I was abducted from the Niles Canyon Area of Fremont, California.

      One night, as I laid sleeping in my bed, I suddenly awoke and found myself in the midst of (quote) "Space People". I just knew it had to be the people I had chased for so long a time, at least a good year and half, and who had kept me at bay(from catching them) with their marvelous technology. So as I sat on a laboratory gurney, I wondered what kind of question I could ask of these "space people," Apparently, reading my mind, a thin, tall, maybe 7 foot tall, red haired, Caucasian, human appearing spaceman walked over to me and said, let me ask you a question first. I replied with, sure go ahead. He asked... what do you know about a "Green Sun"(Son)? I thought for a quick moment, and found in my mind compartments empty and searching, I quickly surmised I didn't know anything about a Green Sun. I felt like I failed in answering his question, like failing a test, strange why I felt that way. As I peered into his deep, dark brown eyes, eyes like that of a red-tailed hawk, I was faintly remembering a familiarity about him... where could I have seen him before? Oh, well I thought for a moment..but nothing came to mind. I tried looking behind me but it seemed every time I tried I some how was directed back forward again and unable to look back. The first time I tried, I caught a glimpse of electronic equipment of some sort, but that was about all I was permitted to see. Why? What would I have seen? Upon reflection, I think I know what I would have seen. I suddenly, impulsively, asked my question, and what a question it was. I thought it was silly. I asked, do you have any UFO's around here? He answered yes, we do, as a matter of fact(his words), we have one arriving from Mexico in a few minutes.
      It arrived, and as it hovered inside an enormous cavern, I watched human's that looked like they were from all walks of life disembark from different parts beneath the ship as it hovered. It looked like they were sliding down a invisible gravity elevator beam to the ground level below, of which I could not see to the bottom floor.

      Another amazement was the fact I had been placed in a different embodiment, a body about 3 to 3 and a half feet in height, and about, oh, maybe, weigh 10 pounds at the most... As I attempted to cross to the other side of the room (note: the room looked like a science lab) to gaze out the large glass window on the other side. I again 'impulsively' leaped from the gurney to the floor and crossed to the other side of room in a split second! Wow! I was stunned and surprised at the speed and control I had of this new form. The speed was unbelievable. I wondered in shock how I stopped in time to keep from crashing into the wall. Well that was neat, But the best experience in this new body was an incredible feeling of joy, constant, continuous, never ebbing feeling of joy. I felt without density, I couldn't feel the body, featherweight, the joy was like being connected to a higher energy link of unknown origins, a link I now feel the human race is missing. Analogy...Black & White compared to color. My mind was different, I was aware, but without thinking? Hard to describe. Anyway, I will reveal more, but I'm afraid it would appear too science fiction for even some of the more learned UFO researcher's, let alone the uninitiate. Since those day's...I've entered into a permanent and preparatory membership with them, and many other world intelligence.

      What I've told you here is my truth, no one else. Its been a pleasure and a command to share this with you.

      P. S. Its true, no-longer Aliens but teachers.

      A Personal Note:

      Confessions of Knowledge
      The Divine Invisible's

      Through the ensuing years I have had many experiences , initiations and sightings of a variety of their craft.

      I have learned these beings are involved with teaching programs that are connected directly with a greater Consciousness within etheric and non-physical worlds. Realms of pure energy emission.
      Time to wake up. Become the dreamer no longer.
      Where do you think your consciousness, what you call soul dwells while your body lays sleeping in bed at night. Haven't you wondered where you'll reside when your housing garment wears out or dies in some other fashion? Dreams are only dreams to those who remain asleep. This Consciousness or rather the Grand Instructor within is connected with many levels and many minds of intelligence serving the "Living Light." The greater Consciousness within (in the plural) serves collectively as one mind. Along with the dispensing of other gifts, this is an intended gift of discovery for all Mankind.
      I have learned that there are 'two kinds' of contact with these ET's..The physical and the non-physical. The non-physical worlds are considered superior levels of being and generally give commands and instructions to the physical intelligence when a physical contact is needed with a selected specie. For the spiritual contact, technology as we understand it, isn't necessary.
      Try to understand that before we can become a non-evolving intelligence or a non-corporeal being. That is a pure energy being without the need of physical form and remaining in 'Paradise' for eternity with God. The supervising Intelligence on the other side of time whom are responsible for our individual as well as our collective spiritual destiny require of us to go through many galactic transformations and transmutations for the testing of their creative impulse.. thought-forms. We are their creative thought-forms in motion. That is why there are many levels and a Higher Evolution of Galactic Intelligence co-participating in the material side of creation. Try to understand that we have two creations going on side by side, (1) the 'Spiritual' (non-physical) realms of pure energy emission and (2), the 'Physical', the material side of creation.
      It seems our physical levels are separated by vibrational magnetic energy field parameters of time and space. If we were able to step up or accelerate our vibration from this density zone of physical life space, we too would be able to traverse our dimension and penetrate into other time zones containing less matter and more energy composition, yet although still.. of a mental time and space construct. Fulfilling the 'Dream of the Divine Mind'. I believe Higher Intelligence see our physical universes that contain billions of galaxies, galaxies that contain billions of stars, as spherical time cells. Its been described these time cells look like a series of dots of matter form creation.
      Surrounding these time cells are the domains and dominion's of Light Energy Forces. A Superior Spiritual Mind force behind the Higher Evolution....Welcome to Cosmic reality.. Hmmm..I'll get back to my story later...upcoming...there is a 'Plan'.

      One addition..) This too might be hard to swallow, but bare with me, Villa was also told their "technology" can size body forms to any height they need if necessary, so as to fit in very small vehicles, or miniature craft for very specific purposes and function.

      Betty Andreasson has confirmed a similar reality from the Watchers, her alien abductors. They showed her they can stretch their bodies to different sizes as well. They referred to this ability as opulating or they opulate when doing this.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 2 10:49 AM
        It was one of my experiences I wrote a long time ago in high school grammar.
        I do hope I've improved.
        I was impressed with the little grays agility. They'd drop in our apartment complex and the chase would begin. I found I couldn't strong hold my apartment well enough no matter what I'd do to keep these little guys out. Then I found they were working with human security counterparts.Oh boy! I was out numbered.

        I eventually lost my anger with the discovery these were no ordinary people with impressive tech devices that enabled their invisibility and shifting vibration that enabled them to run through walls or drop down through apartment ceilings from the attics into boarded apartments below to escape my chase.

        I kept asking myself...'Who Are These Guys'?

        Then when cars would materialize out of thin air, to pick them up, I decided I couldn't catch them.
        Later, I learned it was all an act, a demonstration of introduction.
        It was important testing by them to see if I could qualify.

        Well, apparently, these medical groups have a means to transfer people's consciousness from body to other bodies then back again when arranged.
        It was important I know what kind of intelligence this little bunch represented. Can you think of a better way.

        I've learned since the project preserve destiny has some merit to the rumor.

        These forms energy matrix are extremely different and gifted. Highly powered.
        Remembering that experience helps my understanding how space people can live a thousand or more years. You'll never find yourself bored,

        The thing I might add, inclusively, is IMO the elusive mysteriousness with these experiments are important testing.

        They study how we receive things. Are we hostile, are we receptive, open and kind.

        Some of their scientist intimately arrange situations in our environments, while they bale us out of the negative garage traps, stimuli for testing.

        Their ways are hard to understand because it involves an unknown psychology.

        I don't think I qualify to elaborate on this.

        Over the years, since the fourth grade, 1957, when my classmates and I witnessed their craft hovering over our school, a different kind of education was introduced in our lives. They performed in the air. In rapid movement, two interlocking orange ball craft spelled out in the air with their movement the letter C. As if it were to mean, 'seeee'. We're here!

        Two jets from a near by air field were scrambled to investigate. When they were high enough to enter the cloud formations where they couldn't see out and we couldn't see them inside,The alien craft in a tremendous display of speed backed out back into space. The jets broke through the cloud formation, circled around at such a slow speed compared, then, returned to their base. We knew then something had changed in our lives. What it was that changed we were destined to learn later in our growing up years.

        '1957, Fourth Grade, Their Program Began for us'.