More About Faeries

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2009
      (Note: This isn't Charlie, from our future. Another person...Dex)
      Cross posting: FYI

      the time traveler wrote:
      Ferret, Perhaps I should have said, that part of the world as opposed to Italy, Africa or Mexico. And about the Ferries, I saw a pixie in my house so I know they are real! And she was a qutie!
      ______________

      Nice to know you're not alone. Any details?

      Dex

      the time traveler wrote:
      Dex, I am actually writing a book about the many things that I have seen. About the pixie, I opened my eyes and there she was right in front of me, just bobbing up and down slightly as she fluttered her little wings. She was on the other side of the bed, just off the bed. She looked a little like Tinker-Bell. She had on a short black dress with polkadots. Her shoes, also black, were lased up a ways in the old Roman fashion. I moved my eyes to look at the clock, then back at her. It was 8AM. She saw me move my eyes and slowly moved closer to me and peered into my face. She seemed startled when she discovered that I was awake and quickly flew back to the other side of the bed. Then she flew out the door. I felt that, and have reason to belive that she was there to guard me while I slept.

      Thank you TimeTraveler..
      That's terrific!

      I wish I too could wire a book on my discovery's. Myth becoming history.
      The faeries have always been delightful.