The Second Sun?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2009
      Yours is the better news Dean.
      The intelligence that communicated to me said only that the Light of the Second Sun would be seen in a few weeks.
      The accompanying attitude with this remark I felt was that it was significant. Proof for us? Maybe, for NASA, because I doubt Joe public could see it. My announcement might have been intended for those Professionals monitoring these websites. I don't know. The 2 female intelligence didn't imply any impending danger from it.
      I have no idea what it means, as a matter of fact, I'd never head of it before their communication.
      Do you know where I can find Henry's info on this alleged Sun
      (Son)?

      Dex
      _______________

      The Norwegian Politician says:
      "There are four years to prepare for the endgame. Get weapons, and
      make survival groups, and a place where you can be safe with food for a
      time." "�the army will purge the rest of the survivors and they
      have a shoot to kill order if there is any resistance to bring them into
      the camps where every one will get marked with a number and a tag."
      "What I found out was that these bases were Arks for the government
      and some of the people and military to survive inside. There was a
      threat from outside that was going to be in the year 2012 and that the
      human species had to survive.
      The 'Planet X' I learned about is from all what I have seen till now.
      The government knows this and are keeping it from the public. They have
      been tracking this object for a long time now and were given the first
      warnings from the USA."
      "�before 2012 the different governments are going to leave for the
      bases."

      "�there is something in space that is going to cause much
      destruction."
      Henry Deacon says that the South Pole Telescope is tracking the second
      sun."

      [Personally, I think the elite have to be preparing the DUMBs, because
      of the Red Kachina prophecy, and not because of "planet X,"
      because if astronomers had located an object out there ("second
      sun" implies brown dwarf, however, it could also refer to a distant
      Red comet coming in our direction), they wouldn't know its exact
      size (mass) or trajectory yet and, thus how close it will come to the
      earth and what the gravitational effects on the earth would be, however,
      they're talking definite cataclysmic destruction and of having to
      stay underground for 5 years, which they reasonably speculate must
      happen, because of the Hopi prophecy stating that the earth was going to
      stop rotating on its axis and then reverse direction to a
      "natural" counter clock wise rotation. I think that mention of
      the "natural" counter clock wise rotation is what made the idea
      credible to the elites. So, those responsible for all the murder &
      mayhem on earth are looking to survive the earth changing its rotation
      on it axis, which would ordinarily cause every continent to be flooded
      with huge tsunamis, as well as shake up the Arctic and Antarctic ice
      fields, however, what the elite do not realise is that the earth and all
      life therein is going to be subjected to the purifying effects of the
      Logos' gaze via the Great Red Light, which will hold everything in
      harmonic equilibrium while the earth slowly comes to a halt and,
      subsequently, reverses direction to a counter clock wise rotation.

      I don't see any "planet X" or "second sun" causing
      cyclical damage in the solar system because of the undisturbed asteroid
      belt and intelligent design.

      My impression was that the elite won't psychologically survive the
      affects of the Red Kachina in October of 2014. This is apparently the
      time when two Earth's will diverge onto two different futures in two
      separate universes, and I don't know what the near future will be
      for the old earth, but the new earth will be just fine.

      From Tibet:

      "In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive
      nuclear war. And at that time something remarkable will happen, says,
      Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The
      destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time."
      "Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization
      would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in
      area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond
      2012, our technologies will take a different direction. People will
      learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the
      soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other
      are all part of God". [Important note: The Tibetan Monks do not
      mention planet X in 2012].

      http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/12-26-04.asp

      According to theosophy, the 6th sub-race of the 5th root race
      (intuitive/love/wisdom precursor to the 6th root race) is the humanity
      that will develop on the new earth after 2012, and it could be about
      500,000 years or more before the earth really shakes itself up in order
      to birth the new continent upon which the 6th root race (truly
      intuitive) will develop.

      In love & light!

      Dean