Bigfoot K'ho'sa. Part 2 of 2.

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2009
      From John W.:

      After camping for two more days we went home which
      was about 60 miles away. After being home for two days
      I went down into the canyon below our home to play in
      my fort and found the Barbie doll sitting on the floor
      of it. As I was sitting there Ki'ho'sa came out from
      behind a tree and sent me the thought 'grateful' for
      taking care of his little one. I was terrified of him,
      but he did not come close. He only sent me quiet
      feelings. I found out later it was a boy Bigfoot.
      Editor: How neat that you did archeological work in
      both Central and South America for over twenty years.
      What were some of the most interesting, memorable
      places that you visited?
      Khat Hansen: I have been all over the southern
      continent. My favorite area though is Tulum and
      Copan.
      Editor: Are any of your archeological works published
      or posted online?
      Khat Hansen: No, I am sorry they are not published
      that I know of.
      I worked for a private organization that had it's own
      agenda...r-ligious links and such.
      Editor: How about these UFOs? I seem to recall
      something about where you observed a strange light with
      consciousness once. Care to share?
      Khat Hansen: I have had several instances with UFO's
      from the Snake people and the Ant people. I can call
      them down on occasion and have interacted with them on
      several occasions.
      Editors Note: Perhaps Kath will agree to a second
      interview in the near future so that we can find out
      more about her experiences with UFOs and other forms of
      consciousness and reality.

      **COPYRIGHT NOTICE**
      In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any
      copyrighted work in this message is distributed under
      fair use without profit or payment to those who have
      expressed a prior interest in receiving the included
      information for non-profit research and educational
      purposes only.

      Part 2 of 2.

      John Winston. johnfw@...