Bigfoot Ki'ho'sa.

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2009
      (Note: John W. lives in Sonora, Ca...When I lived in Sonora I was told about several encounters with Bigfoot. Amazing feats by them exhibiting great strength....Dex)

      Subject: The Bigfoot Ki'ho'sa. April 14, 2009.

      As best I can find out, I am part Choctaw Indian.
      My Grandmother was a half-breed, my mother was one-
      quarter and I guess I'm I'm one eighted. Back in
      Texas most people don't like to be called an American
      Indian because some of their kin-folks were probably
      scalped by them. I get along great with the Aloni
      Indians and they treat me as one of their own.

      Subject: An Interview with Khat Hansen Choctaw
      Medicine woman reveals details of Bigfoot encounters
      http://www.mysterious-america.net/hansenint.html
      By Brent R-ynes
      Kath Hansen explains that she is a Choctaw medicine
      woman, a `S-ul Eater (a type of empathic healer) whose
      training as a medicine person began back at the age of
      three. Since age five, she has encountered various
      spirit beings. One of these (the main subject of this
      interview) is known by her people as Steyemah (what we
      call Bigfoot).
      For more information, visit Kath Hansens website:
      http://parabigfoot.ning.com/profile/1kquxwyynnzds
      Editor: To begin with, how do you wish to be
      identified?
      Khat Hansen: My name is Khat Hansen. I am an American
      Choctaw Indian Medicine woman and So-l eater (it is a
      type of empathic healer). I have retired from the
      archeology field and now live quietly in the Nevada
      mountain range.
      Editor: You have written in a blog that you've been
      interacting with Ki'ho'sa since age five. You explained
      that Ki'ho'sa means Bigfoot.
      You state that he's neither animal or human, and can
      do very incredible, if not downright supernatural
      sounding things. Is Ki'ho'sa a Native American term?
      Khat Hansen: Yes, it is Choctaw. That is not exactly
      correct. Ki'ho'sa means "to forget (me)" in Choctaw. It
      is the name he has named himself. I have only given him
      this name as he gave it to me when I was 5 yrs. old. He
      said that is what I was to call him. He is neither
      animal or human. He is Ste'ye'mah or Bigfoot. I do not
      call them sasquatch as that is a made up Indian word.
      It is a conglomeration of words to create one word.
      Ki'ho'sa calls his kind "my people" or "such as we". He
      has never used anything else. The Bigfoot are capable
      of doing many things that you or I cannot do but at the
      same time we are capable of doing things they cannot
      do. It is a balance between us in a way. They do not
      choose to know our way of living. For example, they do
      not cook or read, (JW I have heard of one case where
      a certain Bigfoot leared how to read and write.) but
      they are capable of drawing and like music. They do
      not play music but will play with the instruments
      per se. They do however mimic bird whistles and song
      and have used them many times as a form of
      entertainment. I have had them steal mouth harps and
      slide whistles but have never heard them play them. I
      think they took them because they saw us playing them
      and were curious as to how they work. If I am playing
      the guitar or sitar they will come down and sit quietly
      in the bushes or around the area. When they are done
      they will leave the area and that is all I ever know.
      They do not tell me if they like it or experience joy
      or sadness. I do know that they experience anger and
      rage. They can also forgive, these are the emotions
      that I have first hand knowledge of with Ki'ho'sa and
      his kind.
      Editor: Does being Native American open you up more
      to such experiences, do you think?
      Khat Hansen: Maybe, maybe not. What I think opens me
      up to such experiences is the fact that I have been
      taught to respect and believe in all forms of life. I
      was taught that I must accept what I am being told and
      shown by legends and elders and other people what is
      true. To accept with my heart and mind that what I am
      being allowed to experience is a gift. I was told at an
      early age that not everyone can see the Bigfoot. THEY
      choose who will see them and what capacity it will be.
      For Ki'ho'sa to have chosen me was a very sacred gift
      to myself and my people. For him to interact with me
      over the years has been an even more invaluable gift.
      He has taught me much about myself and acceptance
      of things that I do not understand or comprehend.
      Editor: Please tell us what you can about Ki'ho'sa
      and what your own first-hand experiences with him have
      conveyed to you about what sort of creature he is.
      Khat Hansen: Ki'ho'sa is a s-irit being who can
      assume a flesh and b-ood body. Which simply means: He
      is a being/creature that has access to this world. He
      comes and goes of his pleasing. This is why sometimes
      people say they have found footprints coming from UNDER
      a small rock and disappearing into a small scrub bush
      with nothing surrounding it or just stopping in dirt
      and not continuing anywhere.
      He can shift and leave this realm/world when he
      wants. He is not limited to being here as are we. He
      has different gifts that he uses, that we humans have
      not learned or been given. For instance, Ki'ho'sa can
      mindspeak to people. It is a very unusual gift that
      took me a long time to get used to. By this I mean he
      can put pictures into your head and a fleeting voice
      that is almost like an echo. He uses this to
      communicate and get his meaning across to me. It is
      almost like flashcards strung together to create a
      meaning. When he does this though, it causes me
      terrible pain in the form of migraine type headaches
      and nosebleeds that sometimes last for days.
      They also are able to cause humans and animals to
      feel certain feelings. It took me a long time to
      understand what this process is and a name for it. It
      is called infrasound or thought blasting. They use it
      to cause fear, terror, panic, peace, confusion or calm.
      It is a mind weapon of sorts. They use this when they
      are feeling threatened by humans to make us leave their
      area. In this way they will not have to physically
      attack us although if it did not work they would then
      resort to leading the person away or chasing them away.
      If that did not work they would attack. They are
      capable of anger and evil if they choose. They are
      not the creatures in Harry and the Hendersons. They are
      very intelligent and cunning. This is not a human
      being. Nor is it an animal. It is Ste'ye'mah or
      Bigfoot.
      Bigfoots do not age as humans do. I always say that
      he is about 175 years old according to my understanding
      of their aging process. They age much slower than
      humans. It has something to do with their metabolism
      being different. This is also why when people have shot
      at them or hit them with vehicles it does not appear to
      hurt them. It really does hurt them, but it may take
      weeks or months for the wounds to manifest.
      This is why people have seen them just walk away from
      woundings without marks or blood on them. This is also
      why certain Bigfoot are seen over and over again for
      long periods like the yellowtop Bigfoot. He has been
      in that territory for almost a century... he does not
      age like us so it is a short period of time to him.
      They have many different gifts such as great speed..
      fast as a car when they choose. The ability to
      become invisible (which has been explained to me as
      "wrapping the light around themselves"). I have
      pictures of this on my website. Great inhuman strength.
      And the ability to camouflage themselves into different
      forms, i.e.: stumps or trees that people do not realize
      are Bigfoot until they actually see it walk away or go
      right up to it and realize it is a Bigfoot.
      Bigfoot are keepers and trackers of time here on this
      earth. They are waiting for man to finish his time
      here. Then they will resume the keeping of the earth.
      They will begin again and help it to heal and overcome
      what damages we humans have done. They do not hold
      anger against us for doing the things that we have done
      to this planet. They just understand that it is our
      nature to do the things that we do. When their time
      comes they will again help the earth and humans and
      animals to balance and accept each other. For now they
      are here, watching and waiting.
      Editor: Could you tell a little more about your
      background?
      Khat Hansen: I am a trained archeologist that worked
      in South and Central America for over 20 years. My
      field of expertise is Pre-Columbian Civilizations.
      Editor: I understand that your first Bigfoot
      encounter was in Oregon, by the way?
      Khat Hansen: Yes, this is where I first met Ki'ho'sa.
      When I was 5 years old we were deer hunting and the
      adults had left me in camp by myself. This was a
      different time back then when children were safe and
      able to be left alone. I was playing around the camp
      area with my Barbie dolls (I had brought two with me)
      when I heard a crying sound. I listened and kept
      hearing it. I thought another child was left alone in
      their camp and was lonely. I looked for the sound and
      found it a ways into the forest. I came up to a fallen
      cedar tree and there sitting on the ground next to it
      was a hairy child about as tall as myself. It was
      crying and rocking back and forth. I just thought it
      was an ugly child.
      Maybe it lived in the woods and that is why it was so
      dirty? Anyway when it realized I was there it stopped
      crying and just stared at me. I sat down across from it
      and took my Barbie dolls out of my overall pockets and
      began to play with them while talking to the hairy
      child. I was asking it all sorts of questions and it
      finally got up and walked over to me. I offered it a
      Barbie and it chose the blonde one and we sat there
      looking at them and playing with them. Awhile later the
      hairy child stood up and began to whine and kind of
      bounce up and down and seemed to be really excited
      about something.
      As I stood up all of sudden there was this great big
      WHUMP! and there landed right in front of me the
      biggest, hairiest, ugliest thing I had ever seen. It
      was a male Bigfoot and it was growling this bone
      jarring growl and grabbing the hairy kid. I kind of
      screamed and p-ed my pants and backed away all at the
      same time. He pushed the hairy child back away from me
      and put himself between us and just looked at me. I
      started to scream really loud and turned and ran back
      to the camp. I hid in the tent the whole time until the
      adults came back. I told my dad what had happened and
      he went with me to see the area and the Bigfoot.
      All he found were tracks. I was very upset because the
      hairy child had taken my blonde Barbie doll when it
      left and my dad refused to buy me another one because
      they were -.00 dollars.

      Part 1.

      John Winston. johnfw@...