Re: [ufodiscussion] Is Weather modificationToys Experimenting More Important Than Human Life?

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2009
      Hi Dex,

      I don't think they needed much convincing. Human life has always
      come far down in their scheme of values and priorities - so long as it isn't
      their own lives that are at stake of course.

      Who can say what they are really playing at? The "official"
      explanation is that chemtrails have two alternative purposes. One is to
      conduct experiments in weather modification. The other is to lay down a
      radar-reflective layer for use in submarine communications. Both
      explanations sound plausible, but given the duplicitous character of the
      military and government it also seems quite plausible that chemtrails have
      other purposes besides. Such as to test new biometical substances onto
      unsuspecting target populations for the benefit of pharmaceutical companies.
      Or to test out new bioweapons similarly. Or again, to innocculate target
      populations against specific diseases that may be used in biowarfare. Or
      yet again, to positively infect target populations with particular
      genetically engineered pathogens so as to reduce the population in pursuit
      of the "secret" NWO agenda. (It is not really secret of course, but was
      publicly announced by Henry Kissinger decades ago, although hardly anyone
      took any notice back then.)

      Good luck Dex. Do let us know if coloured wires start growing out
      of your skin. If they do you've probably got Morgellons, which some people
      say is the result of some types of chemspraying.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2009
        Thanks for your reply Regan. I guess you're aware of the same suspect
        things I'm aware.
        How horrendous some of these experiments.

        Dex