Is Weather modificationToys Experimenting More Important Than Human Life?

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2009
      We just got a cold snap and a powerful wind.
      Yesterday, and even the day before yesterday the planes sprayed and spayed all day long and I assume into the evening that I believe brought on the weather change.
      It's getting obvious these agencies like playing with their weather modification toys even though it's at the expense of peoples health.

      Very disturbing to think about. What kind of people are they? Hmm
      Do they believe themselves to be more important in the playing field than anyone else? Hmm

      Has someone convinced them their technology use is more important and above human life?

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2009
        Hi Dex,

        I don't think they needed much convincing. Human life has always
        come far down in their scheme of values and priorities - so long as it isn't
        their own lives that are at stake of course.

        Who can say what they are really playing at? The "official"
        explanation is that chemtrails have two alternative purposes. One is to
        conduct experiments in weather modification. The other is to lay down a
        radar-reflective layer for use in submarine communications. Both
        explanations sound plausible, but given the duplicitous character of the
        military and government it also seems quite plausible that chemtrails have
        other purposes besides. Such as to test new biometical substances onto
        unsuspecting target populations for the benefit of pharmaceutical companies.
        Or to test out new bioweapons similarly. Or again, to innocculate target
        populations against specific diseases that may be used in biowarfare. Or
        yet again, to positively infect target populations with particular
        genetically engineered pathogens so as to reduce the population in pursuit
        of the "secret" NWO agenda. (It is not really secret of course, but was
        publicly announced by Henry Kissinger decades ago, although hardly anyone
        took any notice back then.)

        Good luck Dex. Do let us know if coloured wires start growing out
        of your skin. If they do you've probably got Morgellons, which some people
        say is the result of some types of chemspraying.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2009
          Thanks for your reply Regan. I guess you're aware of the same suspect
          things I'm aware.
          How horrendous some of these experiments.

          Dex