'Time Traveler Charlie'

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 12:18 PM
      At the URL link below, the Golden Forum, is a newly registered invited 'time traveler' attempting to answer the posters questions.

      You might find him interesting?...
      For me, too new to tell yet.

      Scrolling up the page, you can view a few questions already asked.

      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9573#9573

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 9:45 PM
        Here you go Iren and Joyce...Sorry, the Admin made a mistake. Interesting timing.
        How can this guy be for real? I'm assuming he's not, so, I ask myself, why is he doing this?
        Scroll midway to timeline 39, that's Charlie.

        Dex

        Golden Thread page 37 is now locked. He posted last on 37.

        http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=188&start=900&sid=86ebf95bf66e3497cb4cdad51502d908

        New page where he will continue his posting.

        http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=209&sid=86ebf95bf66e3497cb4cdad51502d908