Love Your Enemies, When is it Legit?

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2009
      Love Your Enemies, When
      is it Legit?

      I just finish reading a book by Dr. Eric Dyson on Dr. ML King, and he cogently
      argues that in King’s latter years before he was brutally assassinated in 1968,
      he begin to lament and procrastinate as to whether his non-violent stance was
      correct. He also stated that Dr. King worried if his black/white integration
      beliefs were realistic. Dyson said that Dr. King said it might be like “integrating into a
      house that was on fire” for his people! Even though much of King's early
      beliefs centered around the belief that white bigotry and hate could be
      nullified by non-resistance Love, today, the space Zetas have indirectly chimed
      in on this “Love Your Enemies”
      subject, but are their words or position more rationally discreet?

      Here is what the space
      Zeta angels said:

      [Questioner]  Would the Zetas like to comment on an age old
      saying that says, 'Love Your Enemies'. Can I Love those who trespass against
      us. Can I love the dictators and oppressors of our Lives.. The drunk that wiped
      out a whole family or the person that robbed everything the person ever worked
      for? Can it work in this world at all? I read the Dali Lama is failing at this.
      What can you say to Him?

      [Zeta response]  This adage has as its goal to spread the
      practice of compassion. Many times a transgressor is an injured person, and in
      those cases where kindness will result in less violence all around, this is a
      good practice. The adage is advising against violence to solve violence, as it
      is well known that someone in a rage of grief or anger will expend their grief
      or anger if all around them remain calm. But of course, such an adage does not
      work against the hardened Service-to-Self individual. Will not work with the
      sadist, or the power monger, etc. A different approach is needed there, as we
      have advised. You resist them, completely, and defend yourself.

      <http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta500.htm>

      The ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  ashogee

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2009
        "[Zeta response] This adage has as its goal to spread the practice of
        compassion....... But of course, such an adage does not work against the
        hardened Service-to-Self individual. Will not work with the sadist, or the
        power monger, etc. A different approach is needed there, as we have advised.
        You resist them, completely, and defend yourself."

        "Love thine enemies" is not an "adage"! It was one of the central
        tenets of Christ's original teaching. And when he taught it he stipulated
        no exceptions. Not "the hardened Service-to-Self individual", not "the
        sadist, or the power monger" and no "etc". It was totally unconditional.
        But the Zeta teach conditional love instead, just like tyrannical parents
        who make love into a reward for their children's good behaviour and so turn
        love into an instrument of parental control. Conditional love is not really
        loving at all. I am surprised that the Zeta apparently have not yet grasped
        this elementary spiritual truth.

        Jesus also taught "Resist not evil" and "If a man smite thee on one
        cheek, offer him the other also". But the Zeta say "You resist them,
        completely, and defend yourself".

        Do I want to live in a world that is ruled by unconditional love, or
        the Zeta's world that is ruled by conditional love that always has endless
        strings attached?

        Now, where did I put my brain? Oh well, never mind. I don't need
        it to answer that question.

        From: nathaniel x vance
        To: grandfathergreywolf@yahoogroups.com ; hauntingsusa@yahoogroups.com ;
        UFOpals@yahoogroups.com ; UFOsecrets@yahoogroups.com ;
        unexplained_world@yahoogroups.com ; alien-teachers@yahoogroups.com ;
        CaptainFreon@yahoogroups.com ; realufos@yahoogroups.com ;
        ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com ; cwgconcepts@yahoogroups.com ;
        earthchanges_prep@yahoogroups.com ; iufo@yahoogroups.com ;
        marssouthpolereturns@yahoogroups.com ; tt-alt-watch@yahoogroups.com ;
        ufo2u@yahoogroups.com ; ufoandparanormalstuff@yahoogroups.com ;
        ufos-unbound@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 12:45 AM
        Subject: [ufodiscussion] Love Your Enemies, When is it Legit?

        Love Your Enemies, When
        is it Legit?

        I just finish reading a book by Dr. Eric Dyson on Dr. ML King, and he
        cogently
        argues that in King’s latter years before he was brutally assassinated in
        1968,
        he begin to lament and procrastinate as to whether his non-violent stance
        was
        correct. He also stated that Dr. King worried if his black/white integration
        beliefs were realistic. Dyson said that Dr. King said it might be like
        “integrating into a
        house that was on fire� for his people! Even though much of King's early
        beliefs centered around the belief that white bigotry and hate could be
        nullified by non-resistance Love, today, the space Zetas have indirectly
        chimed
        in on this “Love Your Enemies�
        subject, but are their words or position more rationally discreet? Â

        Here is what the space
        Zeta angels said:

        [Questioner] Â Would the Zetas like to comment on an age old
        saying that says, 'Love Your Enemies'. Can I Love those who trespass against
        us. Can I love the dictators and oppressors of our Lives.. The drunk that
        wiped
        out a whole family or the person that robbed everything the person ever
        worked
        for? Can it work in this world at all? I read the Dali Lama is failing at
        this.
        What can you say to Him?

        [Zeta response] Â This adage has as its goal to spread the