RE: [prepare4contact] Re: Obama and China

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2009
      I was surprised to read the Greys were very specific about that.
      I'm sure I posted the info here. That was an important warning. I'll try to find the source.

      "Date with the Gods"..Rama revealed a large part of our economies (plural) were actually weapons based economy's which results in wars, and Lya..Contact from Andromeda" warned of the danger and quite a few others, and of course more extensively detailed, was Hurtak when shown via visions, if and when China decided to march into the lands of the Middle East and Russia, out of panic, launched some of her nuclear, and of course, China would retaliate.
      A number of earlier 50's, 60's and 70's contact cases, I suspect, many here are unaware of shared the warnings.

      The Greys information was warning against, I believe our Governments' orchestration of a contained Middle Eastern nuclear exchange.
      They said if we do this, there's no guarantee it would be a contained war. They warned about the contamination of the water and land and the fact that it would be useless for a long long time.
      I hope I can find it.

      I've have people manipulating my computers. They'd steal my stored information and hours later put back some of it.
      Mail, favorites folders and to get rid of my saved documents lock up my accessing forcing me to reboot the whole system then I'd loose everything.
      This maliciousness picked up about two months ago.
      It seems they're interfering with specific topics. To get rid of it, everything goes.

      One time I had 3 files I received in the mail from a contactee with the space people.
      He's still alive and is a in-the-closest 60's contactee. These space people would drive up to his house greeting him, telling him to meet them at a certain time, usually out where he worked, so they could pick him up in a scout craft that would dock with a Mothership farther out in space for a conference that usually consisted hundreds of people at a time. Sometimes their cars included.There was an ET adversary intelligence that interfered with these operations.

      Angelic's were needed to assist the space people.
      Yes, the space people were a lovely people.
      Dean was given a bracelet as a gift from his assigned contactor Kalna. BTW Adamski also mentioned a Kalna he met while aboard a ship in space. Coincidence?
      This is not a fantasy.

      One night, I sat these files on my bed in a row next to my computer for copying. I wanted to share the information with the forums.
      I turned on the computers and reached over for a file, and lo and behold, the largest file, The 3rd file, was gone.
      Apparently, when later looking for it, I deduced a ray, I've seen them before, swept through my room and not only was the file taken, but, a picture of my mom and dad, a remote control, a clock, and a few other items that were in close proximity with the file.

      Two days later, I found most of the returned items all in a corner of my room stacked up on one another behind a artificial tree.. All returned except for the 3rd file.
      I remember it's content, but, apparently, it contained information a monitoring security hovering above my house desired that it not be released over the public domain highways.
      When these intelligence go to that demonstrating lengths, it can make one's mission difficult working around the obstacles or beat.

      I've learned roll with the punches.

      Nuclear war falls on deaf ears here, because the spiritual ETs have said
      they will not allow it to happen, and Tibetan clairvoyants said they saw
      ETs intervening to prevent a nuclear war in 2010, 11 or 12 (I don't
      remember which).
      The illumaniti, hostile ETs and leaders of the satellite government are
      evil, but not stupid. Of course they could survive in their DUMBs in an
      all out war, but would have to stay there for 50 years at least before
      coming up because of the radiation, and there wouldn't be any
      survivors on the surface for them to rule after they came up. They are
      also aware that spiritual ETs shut down US military nuclear missile
      facilities many years ago, so, any threat of using WMD is bogus and
      nothing more than sabre rattling to generate fear among the masses, and
      is regularly scheduled to justify the continued manufacturing of WMDs.
      BTW, who are the lovely "space people and a Reticulian specie Grey
      [that] continually warn us against a possible, no guaranteed controlled
      conflagration." Please identify them: names, quotes, channel, book,
      page numbers, etc.

      --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Dex" <dexxxaa@...> wrote:
      > ( Note: Is it really still this fragile triggering a potential
      prophesy..Countries going to war with China..It looks like any reason
      can act like a catalyst...Space people and a Reticulian specie Grey
      continually warn us against a possible, no guaranteed controlled
      conflagration that would radioactively contaminate large land masses and
      our drinking fresh water supply's. Why does this seem to fall on deaf
      ears?... Dex)
      > From The Times
      > March 14, 2009
      > US warships head for South China Sea after standoff
      > Tim Reid in Washington
      > A potential conflict was brewing last night in the South China Sea
      after President Obama dispatched heavily armed American destroyers to
      the scene of a naval standoff between the US and China at the weekend.
      > Mr Obama's decision to send an armed escort for US surveillance
      ships in the area follows the aggressive and co-ordinated manoeuvres of
      five Chinese boats on Sunday. They harassed and nearly collided with an
      unarmed American vessel.
      > Washington accused the Chinese ships of moving directly in front of
      the US Navy surveillance ship Impeccable, forcing its crew to take
      emergency action, and to deploy a high-pressure water hose to deter the
      Chinese ships. Formal protests were lodged with Beijing after the
      > On a day that Mr Obama and his senior officials met the Chinese
      Foreign Minister, Yang Jiechi, in Washington, Beijing showed no sign of
      backing down. Its military chiefs accused the unarmed US Navy ship of
      being on a spying mission.
      > The US keeps a close eye on China's arsenal, including its
      expanding fleet of submarines in the area. Washington says that the
      confrontation occurred in international waters, but Beijing claims
      nearly all the South China Sea as its own, putting it in conflict with
      five other nations that have claims over different parts of the waters.
      > The episode complicated fragile military relations between the US and
      China, which appeared to have improved after the two held defence talks
      in Beijing last month.
      > Mr Obama yesterday urged more military dialogue with China to avoid
      similar incidents after talks with Mr Yang, the White House said.
      "The President also stressed the importance of raising the level and
      frequency of military-to-military dialogue," it said.
      > A hotline was established between the Chinese Defence Ministry and the
      Pentagon in April last year, but it was not used during or after
      Sunday's standoff, defence officials said. The US Government
      immediately protested to Chinese authorities after the incident, about
      75 miles south of Hainan Island.
      > Beijing has rejected the US account and demanded that the United
      States cease what it calls illegal activities in the South China Sea.
      The Chinese maintain the area is part of the country's exclusive
      economic zone.
      > Washington insists that the area is part of international waters and
      that US ships have a legal right to operate there.
      > _____________________________________
      > Opinions:
      > In my time on this earth. I have seen wars, depressions, mass killing,
      terrorism. And what has it gotten us? NOTHING! Except many people
      killed. There is only 1 Earth. There is no place to go if we destroy
      what we have. what we need to learn is how to get along together.
      Otherwise why should we live
      > Kevin, Cape Coral, USA
      > They are just trying to test us but will gain nothing from it. Now, we
      have destroyers heading over there. They know that we have the ability
      to track their sub's and of course dont like it. Its all bluff, testing
      our new administration. We cannot show weakness in this 21st century
      > Omar, Houston TX, USA
      > We may as well have it out with China now, rather than later. It will
      come, and we are at a military advantave. If we do it on China's terms,
      Obama will have destroyed our military, caused our automotive industrial
      base to collapse, and weakened our economy beyond the ability to rapidly