Is US in A Biblical Drought Situation?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2009
      Dear Group,

      Please pardon me, but for some reason the hyperlinks
      to each article was deleted. I’ve included the links this time as this subject
      is very important for us all! The only question is, will the rain start coming
      down, or will the drought get worst?
      The space Zetas people say however, that it will in fact only get WORST,

       _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      _ _ _

      - The drought weather is SETTING RECORDS ACROSS THE COUNTRY. Meteorologists [and
      the Zeta space angels] say they haven't seen it this dry in North
      America in the first two months of a year SINCE THE 1800's. <http://www.ktvl.com/articles/dry_1189371___article.html/firefighters_across.html>

      California – Under inept “Lock
      ‘em up” Republican Governor Mr. Swatzenigger,  the state is in a serious incredible 3 year
      long drought which will impact the whole nation, as California is an agricultural
      hub of the US. http://www.water.ca.gov/drought/>

      - So far this year, Oklahoma has averaged only 1.24 inches of rain. The worst
      drought is in neighboring Texas, where less than an inch has fallen so far.
      That means more bad news for Oklahoma. Spring thunderstorms in the state typically
      come from the Gulf of Mexico via Texas. If Texas remains dry, then the Gulf air
      will lose moisture before reaching Oklahoma. Cotton and wheat crops are just
      two of the state's large cash crops that will likely suffer under the extremely
      dry conditions. <http://www.usatoday.com/weather/drought/2008-07-10-oklahoma-drought_N.htm>

      FLORIDA - With nearly
      desert-like conditions across South Florida, fire danger values are at
      extremely high levels. Florida is even drier this year than in 1989, when
      600,000 acres of land burned. "We've had THE DRIEST WINTER ON RECORD in
      many parts of South Florida. West Palm Beach, for example, both January and
      February set the RECORD-LOW rainfall." With La Nina expected to continue
      through May, drier than normal conditions are likely to persist. Adding insult
      to injury, the unusually cold winter has also contributed to an increased fire
      danger.< http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29621192/>

      - The northern half of Colorado's Front Range is officially in a moderate
      drought. Much of the Front Range has received less than two inches of water in
      the past five months. <http://www.koaa.com/aaaa_top_stories/x2110983823/Drought-conditions-worry-park-workers>

      NEVADA -
      Recent heavy snowfall in the Sierra wasn't enough to dig western Nevada out of
      a drought.

      LOUISIANA - Three
      wildfires burning in south Louisiana since the weekend are evidence that
      portion of the state is in a drought. <http://www.katc.com/Global/story.asp?S=9974569>

      ALABAMA -
      Below-average rainfall coupled with already-low groundwater levels have brought
      drought conditions back to Alabama over the last month.<http://www.drought.unl.edu/dm/DM_state.htm?AL,SE>

      The ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  ashogee