Re: [ufodiscussion] FW: [prepare4contact] For Dex & Regan, and anyone else

  • Ted
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6, 2009
      Well they had this blind dude , me, do all of their lighting and for the
      first time in a long time it was not only a joy to watch and hear the
      speakers but the lighting was something of beauty.
      Just kidding a bit. But the lighting was done very well.
      So much happens there , it's hard to point to one thing or another.. The
      great thing about this Congress is that most of the speakers are around for
      the six days and are very polite and will take some personnel time for
      attendees.
      I go mostly to see my old friends that I've met during the days I was doing
      my TV show. Heck I can't fly all over the world to hang out , they come to
      Laughlin, Its a win , win for all of us.
      But to answer your question more directly, I think so.
      I'm now in Tucson for a couple of months while the snow melts in Northern
      Idaho, then back on the lake fishing.
      Have you ever published any of your writings? If not you should think about
      it.
      Ted
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 7, 2009
        Sounds like you had a great time at the UFO Convention, Ted. I'm
        amazed that you could do the lighting if you're blind as you say. Are you
        partially sighted in fact? Or do you see what you are doing directly with
        your mind?

        To answer your query about my writings, I have had some articles
        published in books and magazines but no books of my own as yet. But there's
        time for that yet. (I'm a late developer you see.)

        > Thank you, Ted! It feels good to know that I'm communicating. But
        > I trust you realise too that it is your own brilliance that you are
        > seeing.
        > However I am pleased to have been able to reflect it back to you. (I was
        > just trying to pass on some of what's been given to me.)
        >
        > Welcome back from the Congress. How did it go? Did any
        > significant
        > new developments occur that you can tell us about?

      • Ted
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 9, 2009
          Well
          ,I'm totally blind in the left eye and I've had seven Cornea transplants in
          the right eye, ,in the last 18 yrs.
          I did the TV show with a patch over the left eye but when I went back to
          college the patch came off.
          I was blind then and no one got out of my way. With the patch on , they must
          have thought he could still see out of his right one.
          ,
          My body keeps rejecting the new organ.
          With in the last two yrs. I've been on stem cells which has allowed me some
          sight but I still use a cane.
          By doing the TV show for all those yrs. I knew lighting . Could I see the
          lights , some but you don't have to see the lights you can feel the heat on
          your face.Never the less it was a great success.I have a program that reads
          all type , so when an email comes in , I hit a button and it reads it.
          Keep up with the thoughtful responses . We need a sane voice within all of
          this chatter from the choir