Re: [ufodiscussion] FW: [prepare4contact] For Dex & Regan, and anyone else

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 5, 2009
      Thank you, Ted! It feels good to know that I'm communicating. But
      I trust you realise too that it is your own brilliance that you are seeing.
      However I am pleased to have been able to reflect it back to you. (I was
      just trying to pass on some of what's been given to me.)

      Welcome back from the Congress. How did it go? Did any significant
      new developments occur that you can tell us about?

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 6, 2009
        Well they had this blind dude , me, do all of their lighting and for the
        first time in a long time it was not only a joy to watch and hear the
        speakers but the lighting was something of beauty.
        Just kidding a bit. But the lighting was done very well.
        So much happens there , it's hard to point to one thing or another.. The
        great thing about this Congress is that most of the speakers are around for
        the six days and are very polite and will take some personnel time for
        attendees.
        I go mostly to see my old friends that I've met during the days I was doing
        my TV show. Heck I can't fly all over the world to hang out , they come to
        Laughlin, Its a win , win for all of us.
        But to answer your question more directly, I think so.
        I'm now in Tucson for a couple of months while the snow melts in Northern
        Idaho, then back on the lake fishing.
        Have you ever published any of your writings? If not you should think about
        it.
        Ted

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 7, 2009
          Sounds like you had a great time at the UFO Convention, Ted. I'm
          amazed that you could do the lighting if you're blind as you say. Are you
          partially sighted in fact? Or do you see what you are doing directly with
          your mind?

          To answer your query about my writings, I have had some articles
          published in books and magazines but no books of my own as yet. But there's
          time for that yet. (I'm a late developer you see.)

          > Thank you, Ted! It feels good to know that I'm communicating. But
          > I trust you realise too that it is your own brilliance that you are
          > seeing.
          > However I am pleased to have been able to reflect it back to you. (I was
          > just trying to pass on some of what's been given to me.)
          >
          > Welcome back from the Congress. How did it go? Did any
          > significant
          > new developments occur that you can tell us about?

        • Ted
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 9, 2009
            Well
            ,I'm totally blind in the left eye and I've had seven Cornea transplants in
            the right eye, ,in the last 18 yrs.
            I did the TV show with a patch over the left eye but when I went back to
            college the patch came off.
            I was blind then and no one got out of my way. With the patch on , they must
            have thought he could still see out of his right one.
            ,
            My body keeps rejecting the new organ.
            With in the last two yrs. I've been on stem cells which has allowed me some
            sight but I still use a cane.
            By doing the TV show for all those yrs. I knew lighting . Could I see the
            lights , some but you don't have to see the lights you can feel the heat on
            your face.Never the less it was a great success.I have a program that reads
            all type , so when an email comes in , I hit a button and it reads it.
            Keep up with the thoughtful responses . We need a sane voice within all of
            this chatter from the choir