FW: Re: [prepare4contact] EXOPOLITICS: When, how & if the Obama administration will accomplish ET disclosure with Stephen Bassett & Alfred Webre - Part I

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2009

      going to contact the world anyway, so, intelligence communities assuredly
      would make it appear they have a hand in it by sanctifying the disclosure
      process through our highest Office.

> [...]
      > serves to hinder him from helping us recover.
      >
      > FFS! The man chose the Geen Industry capitol of the nation as the location
      > for signing the stimulous bill. And much to the dismay of Big oil, he
      > ushered in a new era by signaling the willingness to move forward with
      green
      > energy initiative and persueing new technology. This would never have been
      > possible with Bush in charge. And look what that got him, a cartoon in the
      > NY Times depicting him as a dead monkey.
      >
      > The Illuminati is clinging hard to the old outdated ways, while it
      crumbles
      > around them to make way for newer and better things.
      >
      > There are people in his team who will be moving ahead with Disclosure, and
      > soon.
      > Please be patient.
      >
      > Jim McFadden
      > www.moviesforabetterworld.com
      >
      > On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 3:37 PM, EXOPOLITICS.COM <
      > exopolitics@...> wrote:
      >
      > > EXOPOLITICS: When, how & if the Obama administration will accomplish ET
      > > disclosure with Stephen Bassett & Alfred Webre - Part
      > > I<http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2009/02/my-entry.html>
      > >
      > > ** <http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/>*[image: OBAMA NOMINATE CLINTON SS
      > > 12-1-08]<
      > > http://exopolitics.blogs.com/.a/6a00d8341c73dd53ef011278fb418628a4-pi>
      > > *
      > >
      > > *President Barack Hussein Obama & Secretary of State Hillary Rodham
      > > Clinton:
      > > What are they waiting for?
      > > *
      > >
      > > *EXOPOLITICS RADIO* <http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/>
      > >
      > > *WHEN:* This Week: Saturday February 21, 2009 @ 8 PT (11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT)
      > > * WHERE:* ExopoliticsRadio.com <http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/>
      > > * LISTEN LIVE:* http://www.exopoliticsradio.com
      > > <http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/>
      > >
      > > AUDIO ARCHIVE: LISTEN TO THIS PROGRAM NOW:
      > > http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/audioarchives.html
      > >
      > > *EXOPOLITICS: When, how & if the Obama administration will accomplish ET
      > > disclosure with Stephen Bassett & Alfred Webre - Part I*
      > >
      > > *WHO*
      > >
      > > *Stephen Bassett *is a leading advocate for ending the 61-year
      government
      > > imposed truth embargo regarding an extraterrestrial presence engaging
      the
      > > human race. He is a political activist, lobbyist, commentator and
      > > columnist. He is the executive director of the Paradigm Research Group
      and
      > > the Extraterrestrial Phenomena Political Action Committee
      > > (www.x-ppac.orgX-PPAC), the creator of the Paradigm Clock and the
      > > executive producer of the
      > > X-Conference.
      > >
      > > *PRG Websites*: www.paradigmresearchgroup.org
      > > www.faxonwashington.org
      > > www.x-conference.com*
      > >
      > > *
      > >
      > > *Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd *is the author of Exopolitics:
      Politics,
      > > Government and Law in the
      > > Universe<

      http://www.amazon.com/Exopolitics-Politics-Government-Law-Universe/dp/097376
      6301/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1231615435&sr=1-1
      > > >(Universe
      > > Books), which founded the field of exopolitics ��� the science of
      > > relations between human society and other intelligent civilizations in
      the
      > > Universe. Exopolitics includes a case study of human contact with an
      > > advanced civilization on Mars. Alfred is the international director
      > > of the Institute
      > > for Cooperation in Space (ICIS) <http://www.peaceinspace.com/> and
      > > chairman
      > > of the Mars Anomaly Research Society
      > > (MARS)<

      http://exopolitics.blogs.com/files/mars---mars-appoints-chairman---alfred-la
      mbremont-webre.pdf

      http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2008/12/life-discovered-on-mars.htm
      > > >.
      > > He has proposed a truth- amnesty process to facilitate the release of
      the
      > > advanced, ET-derived new energy technologies that can be used to create
      > > sustainable, peaceful space age society. Alfred is a graduate of Yale
      > > University and Yale Law School in international law and was a Fulbright
      > > Scholar in international economic integration in Uruguay. He has taught
      > > economics at Yale University and constitutional law at the University of
      > > Texas. Alfred was general counsel to the New York City Environmental
      > > Protection Administration, a futurist at Stanford Research Institute
      (where
      > > he directed the proposed 1977 Carter White House extraterrestrial
      > > communication study<
      > > http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2007/05/the_1977_carter.html>),
      > > and a judge on the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal. He is the founder
      of
      > > www.exopolitics.com, a leading exopolitical news website, and the host
      of
      > > www.exopoliticsradio.com, a weekly radio program heard in 282 U.S.
      cities

      Examiner.com<http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner>,
      > > at:*
      > >
      > > http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner
      > >
      > > EXOPOLITICS RADIO <http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/> with Alfred Webre
      is
      > > weekly, magazine format Exopolitical public affairs talk show, exploring
      > > the
      > > evidence for and impact on our human society of intelligent, organized
      life
      > > in the Universe. EXOPOLITICS RADIO <http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/>
      is a
      > > listener-sponsored radio station that welcomes listener contributions at
      > > its
      > > website. Exopolitics Radio airs on Saturday nights at 8:00 P.M. PT
      (11:00
      > > P.M. ET). You can listen to Exopolitics Radio programs anytime 24/7
      free as
      > > a public service at:
      > >
      > > http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/
      > >
      > > EXOPOLITICS RADIO <http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/> is broadcast weekly
      > > on
      > > Monday at 9 PM Central Time on UPRN 105.8 FM, New Orleans.
      > >
      > > EXOPOLITICS RADIO <http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/> online affiliates
      > > include Paranormal Radio Network (Monday 9 PM Central Time at
      > > www.ufoparanormalradio.com); Revere Radio Network (Mondays 8 PM Eastern
      > > Time
      > > at www.revereradio.com) and Kansas City Online Radio Network (Monday 11
      PM
      > > Central Time and Thursday 8 PM Central Time at www.kconlineradio.com).
      > > EXOPOLITICS
      > > RADIO <http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/> is produced by Finis
      Productions
      > > of
      > > Phoenix, AZ. www.finisproductions.com.
      > >
      > > EXOPOLITICS RADIO <http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/> is heard in over 80
      > > countries and 492 cities around the globe, including all 50 states in
      the
      > > USA, and Canada.
      > >
      > > NEW! Listen now to last week's EXOPOLITICS
      > > RADIO<http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/>Program on Audio Archive:
      > >
      > > *LISTEN TO AUDIO NOW:*
      > >
      > > http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/2-14-09.html
      > >
      > > *EXOPOLITICS: The Discovery of Life on Mars by Andrew D. Basiago with
      > > Alfred Lambremont Webre -- Part IV: Martian structures; NASA's cover-up*
      > > *of
      > > life on Mars*
      > > *
      > > Summary:* Part IV of a conversation with American lawyer Andrew D.
      Basiago
      > > about his discovery of life on Mars in NASA photograph PIA10214, which
      is a
      > > panoramic montage of a series of snapshots of the Martian surface that
      were
      > > taken by NASA's Mars Exploration Rover *Spirit* in 2007, when *Spirit*
      was
      > > perched on the western edge of the Home Plate Plateau in the inner
      basin of
      > > the Columbia Hills range of the Gusev Crater on Mars. How the evidence
      of
      > > built structures on Mars found in NASA PIA10214 is so strong that it
      proves
      > > that Mars is ��� or once was ��� inhabited by beings capable of building
      > > things. How some of the best evidence for built structures is lying
      within
      > > plain sight, on the right side of the cliff directly in front of
      *Spirit*.
      > > There, laid out like a child's toys, are The Sarcophagus of a King, an
      > > aqueduct shaped like a Water Sprite, and the scaffolding of a long-ago
      > > abandoned building crafted to resemble The Face of a Bull. How the
      > > sarcophagus resembles a tin soldier and has the head and body of a king
      in
      > > the Egyptian style. We can readily see the king's eye, ear, and beard.
      > > Amazingly, his thin neck remains intact. The king is wearing a hat
      > > identical
      > > to the banked, cylindrical type worn by the Great Royal Wife of the Sun
      > > King
      > > Pharaoh Akhenaton, Queen Nefertiti, as depicted in the iconic bust of
      her
      > > discovered by Ludwig Borchardt at Amarna, Egypt in 1912. How, as with
      the
      > > sarcophagus, an Egyptian hat sits atop one of the stone heads on
      > > Tsiolkovski
      > > Ridge and The Queen at the Outcropping, whose "Gray" face and mitered
      hat
      > > blend into the terrain because they were carved from the same
      amber-colored
      > > rock. Curiously, the statues on the ridge and the sarcophagus have been
      > > placed true north, which suggests that the entire area might once have
      > > served as a funereal site. Metaphorically, they also point to Egypt and
      the
      > > historical linkage between Ancient Egypt and Ancient Mars. How cat
      statues
      > > on Mars also reveal this connection to Ancient Egypt, where cats were
      > > commonplace in statuary and worshiped during the reign of the Pharaohs.
      How
      > > NASA, which was charged in the National Aeronautics and Space Act of
      1958
      > > with exploring space on behalf of humankind and informing all humanity
      of
      > > its discoveries, is now engaged in a cover-up of the fact that life
      exists
      > > on Mars. How NASA is engaged in a strategy of disinformation, in which
      it
      > > periodically releases news of small, incremental discoveries that it is
      > > making on Mars, such as the existence of ice or methane, while
      concealing
      > > the fact that evidence that life exists on Mars is to be found in the
      > > photographs of the Red Planet taken by *Spirit*.
      > >
      > > Support Truth Amnesty-Disclosure.
      > >
      > > http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2007/09/x-conference-li.html
      > >
      > > [image: X-Conference Header
      > > Gray]<
      > > http://exopolitics.blogs.com/.a/6a00d8341c73dd53ef0111683a8826970c-pi>
      > >
      > > *X-CONFERENCE 2009 APRIL 17-19, 2009*
      > >
      > > Government imposed truth embargo ��� The Eisenhower Era ��� U. S.
      Presidents
      > > and Exopoltics ��� Exopolitical activism and the Denver Ballot
      Initiative
      > > ��� Disclosure ��� UFOs and the National Security State - Vol. 2 ���
      > > Developments in the UK ��� Ancient Exopolitics ��� ��� ��� ��� much more
      > > TBA
      > >
      > > Paradigm Research Group is pleased to announce it will again bring
      together
      > > in the Washington metro area a powerful group of speakers to focus on
      the
      > > governmental, political and media aspects of 60+ years of
      extraterrestrial
      > > engagement and societal denial - exopolitics. Collectively, the
      > > X-Conference speakers hold enough knowledge of extraterrestrial-related
      > > phenomena and government involvement with this phenomena to end the
      > > government imposed truth embargo tomorrow. All it would take is for the
      > > political leaders and the political media to pay attention. And yes,
      once
      > > again they will be invited, too.
      > >
      > > Speakers/Panelists/Documentarists: Cheryll Jones (Host); Stephen Bassett
      > > (Moderator); George Noory (Special Presentation, Keynote - short); Colin
      > > Andrews; Art Campbell; Richard Dolan; Graham Hancock; Paola Harris; Jeff
      > > Peckman; Nick Pope; Michael Salla, PhD; Victor Viggiani; Alfred Webre,
      JD;

      http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/X-Conference2009/X-Conference2009.htm