Re: [ufodiscussion] FW: [prepare4contact] For Dex & Regan, and anyone else

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 26, 2009
      Thank you Regan, an excellent point of view.
      I forwarded this..I was running into a bit of a problem with Dean, so, I
      announced I wouldn't continue the discussion, but, yours turned out too
      interesting to past up.

      Dex

    • Ted
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 5 3:55 PM
        Back from the Congress and back on line.
        After reading your response all I have to say is BRILLIANT

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 5 5:17 PM
          Thank you, Ted! It feels good to know that I'm communicating. But
          I trust you realise too that it is your own brilliance that you are seeing.
          However I am pleased to have been able to reflect it back to you. (I was
          just trying to pass on some of what's been given to me.)

          Welcome back from the Congress. How did it go? Did any significant
          new developments occur that you can tell us about?

          Back from the Congress and back on line.
          After reading your response all I have to say is BRILLIANT
          > Thanks for forwarding Dean's comments. I do not intend to enter
          > into argument about any points with him but, for the benefit of the
          > members
          > of this forum, I will simply state my own position in response to his
          > criticisms of the points I made in my previous post. However please feel
          > free to forward this reply to him if you wish. My responses follow
          > individual points of his that are reproduced in quotes below.
          >
          > "First of all, from the theosophical perspective, you have to realise that
          > 'covenant,' as well as the 'fall' of man is Christian/Catholic
          > theological,
          > bogus dogma."
          >
          > I disagree. To my knowledge humanity's covenant with the Divinity
          > and the Fall of man predate christianity and are enshrined in other world
          > religions besides christianity. One does not need to look far to
          > find......(SNIPPED)
        • Ted
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 6 9:20 AM
            Well they had this blind dude , me, do all of their lighting and for the
            first time in a long time it was not only a joy to watch and hear the
            speakers but the lighting was something of beauty.
            Just kidding a bit. But the lighting was done very well.
            So much happens there , it's hard to point to one thing or another.. The
            great thing about this Congress is that most of the speakers are around for
            the six days and are very polite and will take some personnel time for
            attendees.
            I go mostly to see my old friends that I've met during the days I was doing
            my TV show. Heck I can't fly all over the world to hang out , they come to
            Laughlin, Its a win , win for all of us.
            But to answer your question more directly, I think so.
            I'm now in Tucson for a couple of months while the snow melts in Northern
            Idaho, then back on the lake fishing.
            Have you ever published any of your writings? If not you should think about
            it.
            Ted

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 7 3:19 PM
              Sounds like you had a great time at the UFO Convention, Ted. I'm
              amazed that you could do the lighting if you're blind as you say. Are you
              partially sighted in fact? Or do you see what you are doing directly with
              your mind?

              To answer your query about my writings, I have had some articles
              published in books and magazines but no books of my own as yet. But there's
              time for that yet. (I'm a late developer you see.)

              > Thank you, Ted! It feels good to know that I'm communicating. But
              > I trust you realise too that it is your own brilliance that you are
              > seeing.
              > However I am pleased to have been able to reflect it back to you. (I was
              > just trying to pass on some of what's been given to me.)
              >
              > Welcome back from the Congress. How did it go? Did any
              > significant
              > new developments occur that you can tell us about?

            • Ted
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 9 11:48 AM
                Well
                ,I'm totally blind in the left eye and I've had seven Cornea transplants in
                the right eye, ,in the last 18 yrs.
                I did the TV show with a patch over the left eye but when I went back to
                college the patch came off.
                I was blind then and no one got out of my way. With the patch on , they must
                have thought he could still see out of his right one.
                ,
                My body keeps rejecting the new organ.
                With in the last two yrs. I've been on stem cells which has allowed me some
                sight but I still use a cane.
                By doing the TV show for all those yrs. I knew lighting . Could I see the
                lights , some but you don't have to see the lights you can feel the heat on
                your face.Never the less it was a great success.I have a program that reads
                all type , so when an email comes in , I hit a button and it reads it.
                Keep up with the thoughtful responses . We need a sane voice within all of
                this chatter from the choir