Re: [ufodiscussion] For Dean

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 26, 2009
      That's fine, Dex. I took Dean's questions to be open ones and so my
      reply was an open one too. It's courteous of you to ask though, so thanks
      for doing that. I would be interested to hear any comments from Dean of
      course, but I was responding to his questions that you posted here rather
      than to him personally and I would prefer not to get involved in a
      complicated indirect conversation with someone who is not a member of this
      forum. I'm sure you will understand.